Voltage Hobbies Aluminum Shock Towers for the Kraton, Talion, and Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had never heard about titanium parts before. What would you prefer between high quality aluminum and titanium?

Great question. The Titanium towers are holding up really well and so far. The hot racing towers have bent to many times to count. The voltage hobbies towers haven't bent on me. So unsure right now I really like the Titanium towers. Bash on brothers. ????

Great question. The Titanium towers are holding up really well and so far. The hot racing towers have bent to many times to count. The voltage hobbies towers haven't bent on me. So unsure right now I really like the Titanium towers. Bash on brothers. ????
Hot Racing = Hot Garbage ?

The Voltage towers are awesome and I have them on my Kraton (blue), Noto (green) and Typhon (red). The trouble is availability. Hopefully they rectify that.

The JBI 6061 towers blow. @Notorious J bent his repeatedly and you can fit the gearbox cover on with the towers installed. I hear the 7075 ones are much better.

I'm waiting for M2C to make towers for the V3/V4 talion. Voltage never has. Once they do my JBI towers are going to be either donated or I'm the trash.

Hot Racing = Hot Garbage ?

The Voltage towers are awesome and I have them on my Kraton (blue), Noto (green) and Typhon (red). The trouble is availability. Hopefully they rectify that.

The JBI 6061 towers blow. @Notorious J bent his repeatedly and you can fit the gearbox cover on with the towers installed. I hear the 7075 ones are much better.

I'm waiting for M2C to make towers for the V3/V4 talion. Voltage never has. Once they do my JBI towers are going to be either donated or I'm the trash.

I'm almost positive there is a thread with that exact title on here somewhere ?

I'm almost positive there is a thread with that exact title on here somewhere ?
I only buy their stuff is there isn't any other option not named GPM ?

I only buy their stuff is there isn't any other option not named GPM ?
Most of Hot Racing stuff is okay and works well while some of it is pretty crappy. Some of GPMs stuff is okay considering the price but most of it is pretty crappy.

I have been testing these Titanium towers and so far have zero complaints.

The quality of the Scorched RC(UK) ones are much better than the Russian ones. They are also thinner and lighter than the Russian ones but still much stronger than the stock ones. They also match the stock ones when it comes to mounting holes.

The quality of the Scorched RC(UK) ones are much better than the Russian ones. They are also thinner and lighter than the Russian ones but still much stronger than the stock ones. They also match the stock ones when it comes to mounting holes.
Russian?

Hi:) Please tell me why do you think U.K. towers to be much better? Maybe it is about the finish??
Actually U.K. towers are thinner and weaker and they should give up much faster.
About the weight Russian one is only 1mm thicker so it's just a little bit heavier?

And U.K. towers are more than twice more expensive and no free shipping?
So sorry but there is no benefits for me

Last edited:
There's also a company out of the UK that makes Titanium parts. A few members of the forum have tried them, but the long term tests aren't in. https://scorchedparts.co.uk/
Here in Russia we are using titanium upgrades for more than a year. So far so good! I attached some photos that I could find:) working with no complains! I have seen only one rear tower bent yet olds97_lss who managed to do this?

I am very interested how do U.K. titanium holds hard bashing anyone knows?
3mm thickness of towers is enough?

IMG-20191030-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20191030-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20191030-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20191030-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20191031-WA0006.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20191030-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20191030-WA0009.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back