Voltage Hobbies Aluminum Shock Towers for the Kraton, Talion, and Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voltage Hobbies

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Here's a little teaser on what's coming soon from Voltage Hobbies, shock towers for the Kraton, Talion, and Outcast! They will be CNC Machined from 7075 aluminum. Our towers are going to be 6mm thick in the thicker sections of the tower, and 5mm thick in the thinner sections of the tower.

IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0144.JPG

Last edited:
Here's a little teaser on what's coming soon from Voltage Hobbies, shock towers for the Kraton, Talion, and Outcast! They will be CNC Machined from 7075 aluminum. Our towers are going to be 6mm thick in the thicker sections of the tower, and 5mm thick in the thinner sections of the tower.

View attachment 9769 View attachment 9770

Really nice i want some.

Just visited your website. I like the pricing. I was looking at the skid plate kit and I really like the idea of aluminum rather than plastic. Just a thought, would it be possible to make a plate that goes from end to end? That would help with chassis flex imo.

Just visited your website. I like the pricing. I was looking at the skid plate kit and I really like the idea of aluminum rather than plastic. Just a thought, would it be possible to make a plate that goes from end to end? That would help with chassis flex imo.

Hi,

A full length single piece skid plate is in the plans for our future offerings. Thank you for your suggestion and interest in our products!

I am also interested in Senton shock towers. Any chance can make parts that not only add strength but are also lighter than the stock part it replaces? I look at a lighter vehicle as giving better overall performance as long as the durability is still good.

Best regards,
Brian

I am also interested in Senton shock towers. Any chance can make parts that not only add strength but are also lighter than the stock part it replaces? I look at a lighter vehicle as giving better overall performance as long as the durability is still good.

Best regards,
Brian

Brian,

We are also planning on releasing shock towers for the Senton and Typhon. Our main concern with our products is durability not so much lightness, but that being said we do also try our best to keep each part as light as possible while not sacrificing durability. We may consider offering carbon fiber components in the future.

Hi Everyone,

We are taking pre-orders for our ARRMA Kraton, Talion, and Outcast front and rear shock towers. We have a limited amount of 30 of each shock tower that is currently getting manufactured with our machinist. Orders will start shipping no later than May 10th, 2017. To order please go to our website at voltagehobbies.com

Thank you everyone, for your interest and support of our products, without our great customers this wouldn't be a possibility!

Thank you for your response.

I was just thinking that carbon fiber parts would be awesome and look cool as well.

Best regards,
Brian

Do we know their weight compared to the stock one?
I don't have any scales. All I can say is that the weight difference is minimal. The VH shocks are beefier and are made of higher quality aluminum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back