Voltage hobbies down

Thread starter #1

Reaper007

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Does anyone know what's going on with voltage hobbies..I've been trying to order a set of shock towers from them for months now and they always show the rear tower out of stock..what's going on..i need towers bad..both my front and rear are bent (you can only straighten them so many times..and even then there never really straight)..i can't wait any longer..can someone recommend another brand of towers..i don't want to go back to stock..

Jerry-rigged

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
I am sure they make great parts and all, but I don't know that I could buy parts from a shop called "POS Racing"... LOL

Maybe POS means something else in German?

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast
Didn’t know he existed
Yeah I was looking at an HPI Savage on craigslist one day and it had an Alza Racing chassis on it and I wanted to see if it was good or Integy quality. His stuff is legit and is the go to for parts for the HPI Savage community.

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Wish they had the rear outcast one in stock. I just got OEM replacements off ebay as I cracked my rear one.

Chilly

Arrma RC's
BigRock, Fazon, Kraton, Nero, Outcast, Talion, Typhon
I have all alza racing stuff on my savages xl chaise diff conversation very well built parts really like them I see arrma stuff he makes is little cheaper than others alza is in Europe but shipping wasn’t bad at all I would like to see some one buy and share comments on his kraton parts

Tumbleweed30

Arrma RC's
Kraton
I had to bite then bullet and order the colored ones. Blue for my Kraton and red for my Typhon.
Fully agree with bicketybam here. Just check out the color ones here (edit: can't paste full link. Start with voltage hobbies website and then go to kraton upgrades and then limited availability color

store/p41/Limited_Availability_Colored_Kraton%2C_Talion%2C_Outcast_Front_and_Rear_Shock_Tower_Sets.html

He has 8 green ones and 3 blue sets in stock. I just bought the blue one last week - haven't ran it yet - but it looks amazing in person With an extra set of screws from JRC, I was able to find all screws that fit and am going from here.