Voltage hobbies down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link to face book guy?
Just type Custom R/C Upgrades in the search bar. It was at the top after I pressed enter. He's based in the UK but he has good prices including shipping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190320-040602_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190320-040602_Facebook.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 52
Look guys, you don't have to purchase just Voltage Hobbies or Alza.... GPM, HOT RACING, JUST BASH IT R/C, & a new guy on FB that makes nice parts and has flat out producing, Custon R/C Parts or Upgrades, and I already know there's going to be some smartass or 2 that wants to trash GPM, I'm telling everyone that reads this, I know from experience and I have purchased a lot of their parts for a Kraton and BIG ROCK 6S(A-ARM'S on all 4 corners for it and that truck was indestructible until a fire got both of them from a surge protector shorting out), purchase GPM parts with confidence, no their shock towers will not be as tough as Markhor Designs or the Just Bash It R/C towers, but they are not as thick either but it took a really high and hard stab into the ground to bend the rear one some, it took a 5lb sledge hammer to straighten it so just letting y'all know that everyone that says they suck are full of poop!!! I saw one guy in this thread say he purchased factory towers or something, don't do that, at least get Hot Racing or GPM, I have had a lot of their parts too, the only thing that I can't recommend are their HD AXLES for the BIG ROCK 6S, take it easy fellas

P.S. there's a guy on eBay selling a complete package deal for the Kraton and Outcast/Notorious for like $200, if purchase all of them individually it's like $300, so it's a great deal
Would you say products on banggood.
Look guys, you don't have to purchase just Voltage Hobbies or Alza.... GPM, HOT RACING, JUST BASH IT R/C, & a new guy on FB that makes nice parts and has flat out producing, Custon R/C Parts or Upgrades, and I already know there's going to be some smartass or 2 that wants to trash GPM, I'm telling everyone that reads this, I know from experience and I have purchased a lot of their parts for a Kraton and BIG ROCK 6S(A-ARM'S on all 4 corners for it and that truck was indestructible until a fire got both of them from a surge protector shorting out), purchase GPM parts with confidence, no their shock towers will not be as tough as Markhor Designs or the Just Bash It R/C towers, but they are not as thick either but it took a really high and hard stab into the ground to bend the rear one some, it took a 5lb sledge hammer to straighten it so just letting y'all know that everyone that says they suck are full of poop!!! I saw one guy in this thread say he purchased factory towers or something, don't do that, at least get Hot Racing or GPM, I have had a lot of their parts too, the only thing that I can't recommend are their HD AXLES for the BIG ROCK 6S, take it easy fellas

P.S. there's a guy on eBay selling a complete package deal for the Kraton and Outcast/Notorious for like $200, if purchase all of them individually it's like $300, so it's a great deal
Something to think about.... Parts can also flex and you would never know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back