Voltage hobbies down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaper007

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Does anyone know what's going on with voltage hobbies..I've been trying to order a set of shock towers from them for months now and they always show the rear tower out of stock..what's going on..i need towers bad..both my front and rear are bent (you can only straighten them so many times..and even then there never really straight)..i can't wait any longer..can someone recommend another brand of towers..i don't want to go back to stock..

I am sure they make great parts and all, but I don't know that I could buy parts from a shop called "POS Racing"... LOL

Maybe POS means something else in German?

Didn’t know he existed
Yeah I was looking at an HPI Savage on craigslist one day and it had an Alza Racing chassis on it and I wanted to see if it was good or Integy quality. His stuff is legit and is the go to for parts for the HPI Savage community.

I have all alza racing stuff on my savages xl chaise diff conversation very well built parts really like them I see arrma stuff he makes is little cheaper than others alza is in Europe but shipping wasn’t bad at all I would like to see some one buy and share comments on his kraton parts

I had to bite then bullet and order the colored ones. Blue for my Kraton and red for my Typhon.

Fully agree with bicketybam here. Just check out the color ones here (edit: can't paste full link. Start with voltage hobbies website and then go to kraton upgrades and then limited availability color

store/p41/Limited_Availability_Colored_Kraton%2C_Talion%2C_Outcast_Front_and_Rear_Shock_Tower_Sets.html

He has 8 green ones and 3 blue sets in stock. I just bought the blue one last week - haven't ran it yet - but it looks amazing in person With an extra set of screws from JRC, I was able to find all screws that fit and am going from here.

Why does Alza Racing never get any love on here?
https://shop.alza-racing.com/en/24-arrma

These body posts and tower to tower brace on this rig look pretty nice, may need to check them out:

1537273255210.png

Did anyone ever find out how long it takes for them to restock? Im looking for a servo mount.
Ive emailed them twice with no response

Look guys, you don't have to purchase just Voltage Hobbies or Alza.... GPM, HOT RACING, JUST BASH IT R/C, & a new guy on FB that makes nice parts and has flat out producing, Custon R/C Parts or Upgrades, and I already know there's going to be some smartass or 2 that wants to trash GPM, I'm telling everyone that reads this, I know from experience and I have purchased a lot of their parts for a Kraton and BIG ROCK 6S(A-ARM'S on all 4 corners for it and that truck was indestructible until a fire got both of them from a surge protector shorting out), purchase GPM parts with confidence, no their shock towers will not be as tough as Markhor Designs or the Just Bash It R/C towers, but they are not as thick either but it took a really high and hard stab into the ground to bend the rear one some, it took a 5lb sledge hammer to straighten it so just letting y'all know that everyone that says they suck are full of poop!!! I saw one guy in this thread say he purchased factory towers or something, don't do that, at least get Hot Racing or GPM, I have had a lot of their parts too, the only thing that I can't recommend are their HD AXLES for the BIG ROCK 6S, take it easy fellas

P.S. there's a guy on eBay selling a complete package deal for the Kraton and Outcast/Notorious for like $200, if purchase all of them individually it's like $300, so it's a great deal

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back