Voltage Hobbies Europe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of anyone on the forum mention this so I would think no.

Voltage Hobbies does deliver to Europe. BUT it seems my delivery was lost an they just don't answer any emails for 6 weeks now. So... i really can't recommend them right now :cry:

Voltage Hobbies does deliver to Europe. BUT it seems my delivery was lost an they just don't answer any emails for 6 weeks now. So... i really can't recommend them right now :cry:
Also with extra costs for customs/taxes, I prefer buying more expensive things from within Europe.

Or.. Take a look at this company from slovakia
https://shop.alza-racing.com/en/
Dejan is from Slovenia. I got them mixed up too.
He made my top plate for my Outcast.
52902810_2458673194160256_9200616874918805504_n.jpg

Dejan at Alza gets my rep as he’s been swift on my last two orders and the quality of both the alu and CF is great ??

So much so I’m about to put a third order through this week ?

Dejan at Alza gets my rep as he’s been swift on my last two orders and the quality of both the alu and CF is great ??

So much so I’m about to put a third order through this week ?
When I purchased my top plate they were made to order, I had my top plate 10 days after I ordered it. Pretty impressive considering he made it then it went from Slovenia to South Dakota.

They both don't have chassis plates though....
Alza doesn't make them anymore, it was a custom made to order item. He stopped selling them shortly after I ordered mine.

I can see why he stopped making them as the design had some flaws that with a little modding were easily fixed. It eliminated the chassis braces and while it make the chassis nice and stiff from front to back it added a boat load of chassis twist, with the Kraton and Talion ones you could seriously turn the chassis into a spiral. All it took was drilling one hole on the front and some dremel work in the rear and my Hot Racing chassis braces are now mounted along with the chassis top plate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back