Voltage Hobbies *FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are offering *FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS!

*Get free shipping on all domestic orders, no minimum purchase required. Offer valid for a limited time only.
Hi Kenny,

Really like your products....top notch.

I was after a servo mount delivered to the UK - could you message me so we can arrange something.

Many Thanks

KP

20171110_183811.jpg
You guys are top notch in my book. Recently made an order for my Kraton= F/R towers and steering rack. I was blown away in the quality and workmanship that was put into your products. Being in the precision manufacturing industry I know what it takes, You guys are hands down!!! A major part in our community!!! Another thing that made it even better was the hand written thank you note...thanks again, I'll be placing another order for some parts for the Typhon soon, f/r towers, rack and servo mount. Also are there any plans for chassis braces? I'd also order at least four sets of you ever put them out....

Thanks again, Mike

Last edited:
View attachment 13297 You guys are top notch in my book. Recently made an order for my Kraton= F/R towers and steering rack. I was blown away in the quality and workmanship that was put into your products. Being in the precision manufacturing industry I know what it takes, You guys are hands down!!! A major part in our community!!! Another thing that made it even better was the hand written thank you note...thanks again, I'll be placing another order for some parts for the Typhon soon, f/r towers, rack and servo mount. Also are there any plans for chassis braces? I'd also order at least four sets of you ever put them out....

Thanks again, Mike

Mike,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, chassis braces for all of the Arrma 8th scales are in the works and are coming soon. I'm going to be releasing the braces for the new V3 Talion first, then for the rest of the Arrma 8th scales.

Regards,

Kenny

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back