- Reaction score
- Lexington, KY
- Arrma RC's
- Kraton 6s
- Mojave EXB
It's a well known fact that the Kraton, Talion, Typhon, Senton, and Outcast stock servo mounts have a lot of flex which not only shortens the life of your servo but strips it of it's power - regardless if you're running a stock servo or an upgraded one.
Voltage Hobbies has solved this by offering an aluminum servo mount which completely removes all flex. The Voltage Hobbies steering rack is also made of aluminum and much beefer than the stock steering rack.
Win them BOTH right here on ArrmaForum, courtesy of Voltage Hobbies!
- Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
- ArrmaForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
- Contest ends: May 5th, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EST.
- Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
- Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!
And special thanks again to @Voltage Hobbies for making this giveaway possible!
Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.