Voltage Hobbies Servo Mount and Steering Rack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright alright alriiiiggghht!! :::::matthew Machaunahey:::: voice. Last entry

What a great turn out for some @Voltage Hobbies goodies and I gotta admit some of the replies certainly made me chuckle. :D

First I want to thank Voltage Hobbies for making this giveaway even possible be donating the parts and I'd like to suggest everyone interested in this giveaway to at least head over to their website: http://www.voltagehobbies.com - they have a lot more parts available other than servo mounts and steering racks!

Without further ado lets find out who is winning the servo mount and steering rack!

voltage-hobbies-giveaway-jpg.9773

The lucky winner for this giveaway is....

@chevys10zr2003

Congrats to @chevys10zr2003 and thanks to everyone that joined the giveaway. Also thanks again to @Voltage Hobbies for making this possible!

This will be such an awesome addition to my son's Kraton. I will also have to get two more for my Senton and Typhon as well. Thank you to @WoodiE and @Voltage Hobbies for putting this fun giveaway together and thanks for everybody for participating. I'll put pictures up once I get it installed.

This will be such an awesome addition to my son's Kraton. I will also have to get two more for my Senton and Typhon as well. Thank you to @WoodiE and @Voltage Hobbies for putting this fun giveaway together and thanks for everybody for participating. I'll put pictures up once I get it installed.

Congrats on your win!!! Enjoy!!

Just bought a brand new kraton a week ago and planned on buying this. Hope I win it. This is a really good forum page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back