Voltage Hobbies Servo Mount Back in Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
Last time it was a mess to get mine shipped and it took like 2 weeks to get it, but it seems that they produced more since they are back in stock, just letting you guys know just in case anyone wants to jump in and try to get one of these. I think is the best you can get out there in terms of servo mount for the 6s platform.

https://www.voltagehobbies.com/store/p10/Servo_Mount_for_ARRMA_Kraton,_Talion,_Typhon,_Senton,_Outcast.html#/

1581371483029.png

Best,

Last time it was a mess to get mine shipped and it took like 2 weeks to get it, but it seems that they produced more since they are back in stock, just letting you guys know just in case anyone wants to jump in and try to get one of these. I think is the best you can get out there in terms of servo mount for the 6s platform.

https://www.voltagehobbies.com/store/p10/Servo_Mount_for_ARRMA_Kraton,_Talion,_Typhon,_Senton,_Outcast.html#/

View attachment 64766

Best,
them and justbashit are probably the best.. i think i might need the justbashit one because they make a reg and tall version im going to use a savox 1210 servo and they are taller

also its 1 piece
JBIRC_AR_581_Arrma_6s_Servo_Mount_Extended_Height.jpg

them and justbashit are probably the best.. i think i might need the justbashit one because they make a reg and tall version im going to use a savox 1210 servo and they are taller

also its 1 piece
JBIRC_AR_581_Arrma_6s_Servo_Mount_Extended_Height.jpg
I'm running the cheap DSServo 25kg servo sold on amazon and far as I know is the same size as the Savox 1210 which is ~1.6in height

I'm running the cheap DSServo 25kg servo sold on amazon and far as I know is the same size as the Savox 1210 which is ~1.6in height
i had the voltage hobbies one and it was short clearance for wires etc i also bought the voltage servo clamps and the only way i was able to get it to the right height was to use those servo clamps as spacers to make it taller

top notch gear amazing product just beware of using taller servos and wire clearance

Last edited:
I ordered one of these like 2 weeks ago and it's nowhere to be found. Emailed him several times with no response. Is this guy still in business? I'm about to put in a paypal dispute ?

The same happened to me few weeks ago, I tried to contact him everywhere and the only things I believe worked was open a case with PayPal, they ship ip the day after.

I ordered one of these like 2 weeks ago and it's nowhere to be found. Emailed him several times with no response. Is this guy still in business? I'm about to put in a paypal dispute ?
They're still in business, was never this way a year ago. Rumers were he lost his machinist, but true or not, it's no excuse and they still pump out parts. The way things are run now doesn't make sense to me. Always use to answer emails in timely fashion and parts sent in reasonable time.

The same happened to me few weeks ago, I tried to contact him everywhere and the only things I believe worked was open a case with PayPal, they ship ip the day after

I have experienced the same issue within the last month with 2 different orders. The 1st order I placed was on Feb 1 for a couple of rear suspension mounts. After about 10 days I received an email saying that the order had shipped. After tracking it via USPS, I found out that it actually had never been dropped off to be shipped, the label had just been printed. It wasn't until Feb 18 that it was received by USPS. I finally received my order on Feb 22, 3 weeks after placing my order. I have ordered numerous times from Voltage in the past and never had any issues so I just figured it was a fluke. Although a bit hesitant (and before receiving the 1st order), I decided to place another order (big dummy) for a servo mount on Feb 13 when I noticed they were back in stock. Well, here I sit waiting 2 weeks later and I haven't even gotten an email saying that it has shipped! I received an email asking me to "review my recent purchase" for the order that I has not even shipped yet! That just pi$$sed me off!!! I have tried to email them & also contact them via their website from their support link where they state "we offer WORLD CLASS customer service. You will be very impressed". Well, needless to say.....I have NOT been impressed! I let them know that I will file a dispute via PayPal if I don't receive a response back or the item isn't shipped soon. Had it not been winter & cold, I would have been even more upset & contacted them even sooner. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon & don't have escalate the issue via a dispute with PayPal. How's that saying go......"fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". Yeah, yeah, I should have known! If that 1st order from Feb 1 had been the 1st time I'd ever ordered anything from Voltage, I most likely wouldn't have ever placed the 2nd order. But like I said, I have ordered stuff from them several times in the past without issue, as I'm sure many of you have. Anyway, thanks for allowing me to vent my frustration but more importantly just wanted to give a heads up to anyone thats considering placing an order with Voltage Hobbies.

I use to be on the Voltage bandwagon, not anymore, Voltage seems to repeatedly not give AF, they need to just fold up shop!

M2C or @PPS-RC needs to make a good servo mount so we have other options. I don’t like the JBI mount.

My thoughts exactly! Actually surprised M2C doesn't have one at this point. If they add the servo mount, they'll be "a one stop shop for all your Arrma upgrade needs"! If Mitch or anyone from M2C sees this.....if you add a servo mount as an option, I'll even let you use this fine "original" slogan for free! Lol

I still have yet to receive my servo mount. It's been a month. I filed a paypal dispute 8 days ago and still have not heard from them. The funny thing is, I recieved a email from them asking me what I thought of the product. It must been a automated email sent out but it really really pissed me off. I have escalated the paypal claim today. I believe voltage hobbies can no longer be trusted and I highly recommend everyone to stay away from them. You will not receive your item. Their done. Go to m2c instead. Hopefully all of our orders gets worked out though. I just want my servo mount ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back