Voltage Hobbies Servo Mount Back in Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use to be on the Voltage bandwagon, not anymore, Voltage seems to repeatedly not give AF, they need to just fold up shop!
Same. I have so many Voltage products on my older models but I haven't bought anything from them in over a year.

M2C or @PPS-RC needs to make a good servo mount so we have other options. I don’t like the JBI mount.

If you're in EU, try Alza Racing. I use their mount for both Mojave and (to be) Talion, you won't regret the quality, shipped fast as well. It's definitely one of my go-to Arrma & Savage hop-ups shop. They sell carbon fib upgrades as well.

If you're in EU, try Alza Racing. I use their mount for both Mojave and (to be) Talion, you won't regret the quality, shipped fast as well. It's definitely one of my go-to Arrma & Savage hop-ups shop. They sell carbon fib upgrades as well.

I’ve wanted to try their stuff but unfortunately I’m not in the EU. Their stuff looks really good and I’ve wanted to try them.

Well, it looks like escalating my paypal claim got my servo mount shipped. Hopfully everyone else's got shipped as well. Also, I got my new transmitter yesterday!!? happy happy joy joy ?it's a flysky noble and I highly recommend getting one. It does everything and between the weight and materials it's made out of makes it feel like a real hand gun.
20200301_221219.jpg

I received an email as well. How ironic! This happened on my last order but was another week or more before it was dropped off for shipping.

I received an email as well. How ironic! This happened on my last order but was another week or more before it was dropped off for shipping.

Yeah, just checked the status and it says tracking is pending. Better not be a week. They showed as in stock and was the reason I decided to buy it.

Yeah, just checked the status and it says tracking is pending. Better not be a week. They showed as in stock and was the reason I decided to buy it.
I wonder if he is taking orders while not having stock so he can accumulate the funds to go the items produced? That would be shady. I don't think I'll ever buy from him again. I don't think I'll get screwed out of money but there are other options now with better customer service.

I think he may be doing a made to order thing for some items without not letting people know this, may be wrong, just a thought. How else can you explain not being able to contact him or no return emails, then some parts in stock again at limited quantities. Not to mention weeks before you get your parts. Like I said before, I'm done with Voltage.

I think he may be doing a made to order thing for some items without not letting people know this, may be wrong, just a thought. How else can you explain not being able to contact him or no return emails, then some parts in stock again at limited quantities. Not to mention weeks before you get your parts. Like I said before, I'm done with Voltage.
Sadly, same. It's a shame because he used to make such awesome stuff. I have his towers on 3 of my trucks as well as his suspension mounts and servo mounts.

Sadly, same. It's a shame because he used to make such awesome stuff. I have his towers on 3 of my trucks as well as his suspension mounts and servo mounts.
Yeah the quality is top notch, the towers are a piece of art IMO, the finish is beautiful and looks amazing. I have spares of his stuff.

I wonder if he is taking orders while not having stock so he can accumulate the funds to go the items produced? That would be shady. I don't think I'll ever buy from him again. I don't think I'll get screwed out of money but there are other options now with better customer service.
That would be shady and I will be really pissed off that is in fact the case because he advertised as “in stock”. This will be the last time I ever order from him if this is the case. However, I may be putting the cart before the horse so I will give him another day.

Funny you mention that cuz I was thinking the same exact thing! Seems there is another company that does something similar, cough, cough TBR. Although, just after placing an order with them last week I received an email saying they were shutting down for a week in order to build up some inventory & were planning to change their business model. Man, I can't catch a break! Good thing its still cold & not beautiful weather as I be even more upset!
To any of you guys that ordered the servo mount from Voltage here recently, did you use a coupon code? If so, did it actually apply the discount? I noticed that it recognized the coupon code, however, it showed $0.00 out beside it. I did try to contact them, but like my other attempts to contact them I did not receive a response. :( I'd imagine this will be my last dealings with Voltage. There is definitely some shady business going on.

Last edited:
That would be shady and I will be really pissed off that is in fact the case because he advertised as “in stock”. This will be the last time I ever order from him if this is the case. However, I may be putting the cart before the horse so I will give him another day.
This happens a lot with some mfrs. doesn't make it right But it's dishonest for sure. Some brands will tell you there is lead time involved for producing one for you, and you are basically preordering. I get that. And thats at least being honest. And your decision going forward.
Regarding servo mounts, I find that most if not all are created similar. Yes, there are taller variants to accommodate taller servos. Like @N4SIR,stated, I also ran into the Sav. 1210 issue as well. I just used CF servo spacers and that worked for me. I never let my servo's bottom touch the chassis. The servo needs to float. But in my 2019 Noto. I still use the stock plastic one.( the revised plastic version) Drives the same as my Kraton with a HR one. I see no servo deflection at all with the plastic one. Removing the rubber grommets on the stock servo and mount and using better hardware is the key. And use 4 longer screws through the bottom of the servo mount. Makes it more rigid.

This happens a lot with some mfrs. doesn't make it right But it's dishonest for sure. Some brands will tell you there is lead time involved for producing one for you, and you are basically preordering. I get that. And thats at least being honest. And your decision going forward.
Regarding servo mounts, I find that most if not all are created similar. Yes, there are taller variants to accommodate taller servos. Like @N4SIR,stated, I also ran into the Sav. 1210 issue as well. I just used CF servo spacers and that worked for me. I never let my servo's bottom touch the chassis. The servo needs to float. But in my 2019 Noto. I still use the stock plastic one.( the revised plastic version) Drives the same as my Kraton with a HR one. I see no servo deflection at all with the plastic one. Removing the rubber grommets on the stock servo and mount and using better hardware is the key. And use 4 longer screws through the bottom of the servo mount. Makes it more rigid.

Those are some really good tips. Thank you!

Last time it was a mess to get mine shipped and it took like 2 weeks to get it, but it seems that they produced more since they are back in stock, just letting you guys know just in case anyone wants to jump in and try to get one of these. I think is the best you can get out there in terms of servo mount for the 6s platform.

https://www.voltagehobbies.com/store/p10/Servo_Mount_for_ARRMA_Kraton,_Talion,_Typhon,_Senton,_Outcast.html#/

View attachment 64766

Best,
FYI - I have placed my order with them on Feb 10 and I STILL have not received my Servo Mount from these guys!
Whats really frustrating is no one wants to respond to my emails I have been sending to find out the ETA of these Servo Mounts.

FYI - I have placed my order with them on Feb 10 and I STILL have not received my Servo Mount from these guys!
Whats really frustrating is no one wants to respond to my emails I have been sending to find out the ETA of these Servo Mounts.

Yeah, same here only I just placed the order last week. If it hasn’t shipped by tomorrow I’m filing a PP claim and getting a refund. I’ll spend my money somewhere else. I bet RichD knows what the deal is though...or the real reasons.

Yeah, same here only I just placed the order last week. If it hasn’t shipped by tomorrow I’m filing a PP claim and getting a refund. I’ll spend my money somewhere else. I bet RichD knows what the deal is though...or the real reasons.
Good luck brother!! I even went to there FB page Voltage Hobbies and I still have gotten nothing but silence!
Look at all of the orders I have done but yet this last order has not shipped and they will not respond to my emails.
I wonder if they went out of Business?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back