Voltage Hobbies Servo Mount Back in Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI - I have placed my order with them on Feb 10 and I STILL have not received my Servo Mount from these guys!
Whats really frustrating is no one wants to respond to my emails I have been sending to find out the ETA of these Servo Mounts.
Patience is a virtue. For all good things.

I understand patience and Id feel different about waiting if they weren’t shown as in stock.
I got ya. But He did explain the process however. The quality is worth the wait for sure. He is not a HR company. vh has presents. Be confident.

Last edited:
I got ya. But He did explain the process however.

Who explained the process? I must've missed that part. If you are referring to Voltage, then, I wasn't aware that this was how they were running their business nowadays, at least not until after placing an order. As Mongoose stated, they are shown as "In Stock". That is what has rubbed me the wrong way. Had I known up front that it would take a month to receive my order, I would have been ok with it. If I was in a rush for the part, I would have looked elsewhere or found an alternative solution. As others have said, it is shady & down right dishonest.

So I got my tracking number but it's been showing for a week now that USPS is awaiting the package. Is anyone else's tracking number showing this? And yes, on voltage hobbies web site it shows that these are IN stock so their for we should not have to wait a 2 months to get it. If I did have to wait, I would have no problem with that but this company ignores all emails sent out to it. Voltage is doing some shady business moves these days.

Same here. Tracking history shows that on Mar 2 "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item. This does not indicate receipt by USPS or the actual mailing date". This order was placed on Feb 13. My last order took about a month, so hopefully it will come in next week sometime.

Same here. Tracking history shows that on Mar 2 "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item. This does not indicate receipt by USPS or the actual mailing date". This order was placed on Feb 13. My last order took about a month, so hopefully it will come in next week sometime.
At this point, I'm pretty sure voltage is only making stuff to order but not telling anyone they're doing this. What I don't understand, is why they're ignoring all of are emails. Well, let me know when yours ships and I'll do the same ?

https://www.voltagehobbies.com/store-policies.html#/

Notable snips from the Voltage Store Policies page:
"Order Processing Time
There is a 24 - 48 hour (1 to 2 business days) processing time for all orders regardless of their shipping method. However, we strive to ship orders out as quickly as possible."

-this is bullsh*t

"If you have not received your order, and feel your package may be lost, please contact us. "

-this is more bullsh*t

"We currently don't offer telephone support.
Phone support would be nearly impossible for us, as a company of less than two people, to be able to keep up. That said, we offer WORLD CLASS customer service. You will be very impressed; We're fast at responding and we always try our best to make the situation or issue right. It's truly one of the best reasons to shop at Voltage Hobbies!
Reach us with the form above for support."

-doesn't get more bullsh*t than this

That being said and after reading more above, I may've made some unfair assumptions at my post in Supporting Members and regret doing so.

"Order Processing Time
There is a 24 - 48 hour (1 to 2 business days) processing time for all orders regardless of their shipping method. However, we strive to ship orders out as quickly as possible."

-this is bullsh*t

"If you have not received your order, and feel your package may be lost, please contact us. "

-this is more bullsh*t

Phone support would be nearly impossible for us, as a company of less than two people, to be able to keep up. That said, we offer WORLD CLASS customer service. You will be very impressed; We're fast at responding and we always try our best to make the situation or issue right. It's truly one of the best reasons to shop at Voltage Hobbies!

That being said and after reading more above, I may've made some unfair assumptions at my post in Supporting Members and regret doing so.

Which assumptions?

"Order Processing Time

-this is bullsh*t

-this is more bullsh*t

That has been on their website back when it was true. It's not like they just out that up to deceive people ?

Which assumptions?

I deleted what I'd assumed about his personal life. You saw it and it's still in that post. I just felt bad because I don't want to sully the guys name with unsubstantiated claims and I feel I shouldn't suggest the worst about someone I don't know. I'm still angry and disappointed that I thought "in-stock" means "ready to ship." Which it does normally... just doesn't for him.
That has been on their website back when it was true. It's not like they just out that up to deceive people ?

No, they just left it up to deceive people. lol

I deleted what I'd assumed about his personal life. You saw it and it's still in that post. I just felt bad because I don't want to sully the guys name with unsubstantiated claims and I feel I shouldn't suggest the worst about someone I don't know. I'm still angry and disappointed that I thought "in-stock" means "ready to ship." Which it does normally... just doesn't for him.

Oh, ok, I thought you meant one from this thread. I was confused because I didnt think you said anything in this one about that particular subject.

Fair enough. I stopped buying from him because there was nothing to buy. Then M2C took over most of the stuff and that was it.

I think M2C and PPS-RC are going to be the guys now.

When I got into the Arrmas in July 2018 I used Voltage for the following:

Shock towers
Servo mount
Steering rack
Chassis braces
Suspension mounts

I had issues with his front chassis braces because the bolt would snap and render the brace useless. The rest of the stuff was great. The only shock towers I ever bent were the Typhon ones. The suspension mounts were always out of stock. I think only my Kraton has a complete set.

So M2C has picked up the slack. You can get their shock towers, steering plate, and chassis braces. You can get most of the suspension mounts. They don't sell a servo mount but there are other options, plus they sell a whole bunch of other stuff that Voltage never made. So really what do we need Voltage for?

So really what do we need Voltage for?

My servo mount ?. All kidding aside, someone needs to offer a decent mount. HR’s is cheap, JBI is one solid milled chunk which I don’t like, GPM is almost the same price once you include shipping and the lack of quality isn’t worth the savings that you do gain and there’s another one I know of which looks like GPM’s but more expensive. Mitch needs to pick it up or @PPS-RC.

Edit - or Arrma should offer an upgrade.

When they listed the r-f and r-r lower suspension mounts on sale and I was needing to replace my Kraton bulkhead anyway, I ordered. To me it was a substantial savings over M2C though not equal quality....which didn't matter because I don't love the Kraton enough to spend for the top of the top for it. I just wanted it to be better than it was. Last night I did the bulkhead anyway and will retro-fit if the Voltage arrives or use em for another truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back