Voltage Hobbies Servo Mount Back in Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My servo mount ?. All kidding aside, someone needs to offer a decent mount. HR’s is cheap, JBI is one solid milled chunk which I don’t like, GPM is almost the same price once you include shipping and the lack of quality isn’t worth the savings that you do gain and there’s another one I know of which looks like GPM’s but more expensive. Mitch needs to pick it up or @PPS-RC.

Edit - or Arrma should offer an upgrade.
https://www.armorwerks.com/

Well, paypal just did a full refund because they couldn't get any responce from this guy. Their you have it. Voltage is completely unreliable and pretty much a dead company. Quite sad...their stuff was so nice. I just tried to order a armor werks servo mount and 3 days later I got a refund and a message that they're all sold out and don't know when they will restock? I really don't wana spend 25 bucks on that hr mount. I'm not a hr fan, at all. Hopfully through some maricle the other guys on here get their mount from voltage. Not looking good though.

See a need, fill a need.

I believe I'm going to be in need cuz it doesn't look like I'm going to ever receive my mount from Voltage. I did finally start the ball rolling with PayPal to either light a fire under somebodys butt to make the part and/or ship it out or just refund my money. If a "lil birdie" were to PM me or publicly tell me in this thread that there may be another option soon (hint hint, wink wink!), I'd be inclined to just get a refund & wait a bit longer for one of those shiny new @PPS-RC servo mounts! ? I already have one of his center diff mounts & the quality, craftsmanship, & attention to detail is top notch. I was very impressed!

Well, my last dealings with Voltage Hobbies is finally finished. Thank goodness! Never again! Even thru a PayPal dispute I never received a response. It's such a shame! Now that I've received my refund, I'll hold that cash until someone else puts out a decent servo mount!

Well, my last dealings with Voltage Hobbies is finally finished. Thank goodness! Never again! Even thru a PayPal dispute I never received a response. It's such a shame! Now that I've received my refund, I'll hold that cash until someone else puts out a decent servo mount!

Same experience here. No response whatsoever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back