Outcast Voltage Hobbies Servo Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Duke

Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I have to take the time to give a shoutout to @Voltage Hobbies for an impeccable product.

I've heard nothing but great things about the Voltage products so last Saturday I ordered an aluminum servo mount to see what all the fuss was about. It showed up last night and, Let me just tell you that the quality exceeded my expectations, especially compared to others companies selling similar upgrades. It's simply flawless and I highly recommend to anyone on the fence about where to spend your $$$ for upgrades, Voltage is the way to go.

You will not be disappointed.

The handwritten note included with the servo mount, sealed the deal for me and look forward to buying more here in the very near future.

IMG_6358.JPG

I have to take the time to give a shoutout to @Voltage Hobbies for an impeccable product.

I've heard nothing but great things about the Voltage products so last Saturday I ordered an aluminum servo mount to see what all the fuss was about. It showed up last night and, Let me just tell you that the quality exceeded my expectations, especially compared to others companies selling similar upgrades. It's simply flawless and I highly recommend to anyone on the fence about where to spend your $$$ for upgrades, Voltage is the way to go.

You will not be disappointed.

The handwritten note included with the servo mount, sealed the deal for me and look forward to buying more here in the very near future.

View attachment 17845

Thank you for the shout out! I'm glad you're pleased with the servo mount... thank you for your purchase! I sincerely do appreciate all my customers, after all, if it wasn't for you all I wouldn't be growing! THANK YOU ALL!

Thank you for the shout out! I'm glad you're pleased with the servo mount... thank you for your purchase! I sincerely do appreciate all my customers, after all, if it wasn't for you all I wouldn't be growing! THANK YOU ALL!

Keep up the good work.
Looking forward to adding more to the collection.

Attachments

• IMG_6362.JPG
    IMG_6362.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 60
Added another one to the collection today :D

IMG_7560.JPG

I’ve ordered a bunch of stuff from them for both my Kraton and my Typhon. Their stuff is great!

Speaking of Voltage hobbies......will you guys anodize a part black if requested? Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back