Kraton voltage hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well crap, i was going to snag a couple cheap hinge pin holders!

Not surprised as first time i ordered from them was a fiasco. Took over 2 weeks for them to even ship my item. Also emailed them 6 times, Facebook messaged, Instagram on here and then had to file a PayPal claim and finally my towers got shipped out. But no phone number to call and absolutely zero customer service or care so really doesn't surprise me.

VH had issues for a while. Who knows why. But early on, they paved the way for quality competition and many upgrades we see today and resulted.(y)

VH had issues for a while. Who knows why. But early on, they paved the way for quality competition and many upgrades we see today and resulted.(y)
I had ordered some hinge pin blocks 2 years ago and every time they popped on fb to post about a product i commented with a screen shot of my order. Eventually the owner got my messages and apologized and sent a set to me for the mistake. He said he had some shady people working for him. Ordered a cheapo center brace set for my talion off there a couple months ago too and got them right away.

I had ordered some hinge pin blocks 2 years ago and every time they popped on fb to post about a product i commented with a screen shot of my order. Eventually the owner got my messages and apologized and sent a set to me for the mistake. He said he had some shady people working for him. Ordered a cheapo center brace set for my talion off there a couple months ago too and got them right away.
Ya unfortunately that same excuse he has been telling people for almost 2yrs so pretty sure it's BS he just couldn't keep up with orders and had absolutely no intention to give any type of customer service at all to anyone. I spoke with at least 3 others and now you said the exact same thing so all of us have gotten the same excuse spanning back almost 2 years ago 🤦.

I loved the braces for the talion.

I have a couple of their pieces on my outcast I think. The little block that goes on the rear bulkhead/diff case that the wing mount bolts too and the front upper/rear hinge pin block. He made nice stuff.

I ordered the Hing pin sets for the noto. No problem.but have to agree with @SrC with they paved the way you go back and watch rich Duperbash earlier videos and that's all he ran them came M2C

lets hope he starts up again and is reliable

Real bummer, I agree customer service was lacking big time.

it’s a shame too, cause his hinge pin holders were perfect. And the fitment was the best out of all the blocks I’ve used. (I haven’t had a single set of m2c’s yet)

Voltage Hobbies is up and running again. I have placed eight orders with them, and I have never had a problem. It's weird to hear that people have issues with them. I think they're great.
brill (y)

Voltage Hobbies is up and running again. I have placed eight orders with them, and I have never had a problem. It's weird to hear that people have issues with them. I think they're great.
I've always had great experiences dealing with Kenny as well, but I haven't bought anything from him in a long time because everything was always out of stock so I gave up and bought parts from someone else. But the past couple of years he's been rather flaky.

I snagged a few sets of hinge pin holders earlier this year when he posted on Instagram and Facebook offering some discounts. Wish I had bought more. My second favorite are the Custom Rc Upgrades ones, but they cost more and more to ship from the UK. I've only got the two 6s rigs now, so I hope I won't be needing new ones any time soon. The Voltage hobbies were always number 1 with me😥

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back