Voltage Hobby good to go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkOwl

Reaction score
Voltage has been taking some heat in the forums for long shipping times, maybe even up to 3 weeks or longer for some people. I was very desperate for their beautiful servo mount and suspension mounts so I took the risk and placed my first ever order with them yesterday (Sunday) and I got notification of shipment with tracking number today (Monday).

Looks like that guy is still cranking out parts as fast as he can but maybe life got in the way in 2020. Or maybe I got lucky, who knows.

I'll order from him again to complete my aluminum suspension mounts though.

Be mindful that just because you received a shipping notification doesn't mean they any parts have been shipped. I received a shipping notification but that was as far as it went. I had to wind up filing a dispute through PayPal in order to get a refund. I have, however, purchased a few items since & have received them in a timely manner. Just saying to wait til u receive parts & have them in hand before you get to happy about it!😀

As said above a shipping notice doesn't mean anything. I got a shipping number 3 days after purchase and then item didn't ship for 11 more days. So took 17 days from order date...

Be mindful that just because you received a shipping notification doesn't mean they any parts have been shipped. I received a shipping notification but that was as far as it went. I had to wind up filing a dispute through PayPal in order to get a refund. I have, however, purchased a few items since & have received them in a timely manner. Just saying to wait til u receive parts & have them in hand before you get to happy about it!😀
Oh, alright then. I'll have plenty to keep me busy with this new build in the meantime.
As said above a shipping notice doesn't mean anything. I got a shipping number 3 days after purchase and then item didn't ship for 11 more days. So took 17 days from order date...
Thanks guys.

My issue was middle of last year, I believe. But again, I have ordered before & after that without issue. My last order was the 1st part of April. It was a little slow but not so long that I got too concerned. I will give credit where credit is due & say that they do good work & have nice quality parts. Hopefully, all goes well with your stuff!

Voltage does have nice stuff, it's hit or miss with your order time wise, but things got screwed up even before Covid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back