Granite VOLTAGE on 3S LIPO - Brushless Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AustinKraton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Ok guys I started down this path and yep something broke. Had it at 50% power on 3S and here's a video of my son running it. Plus the breakage after. Bought the metal diff cups and might just run it on 2S to avoid anything else breaking:

Anyone ever try one of these sets? Or should I just say screw it... Run 2S lipo and leave it alone after fixing the drive cups?

Metal Gears for Voltage + Metal Diff

C29374ORANGE.jpg

Great videos. Great advice . Keep'em coming.
Enjoy.

Went down the metal diff cup path they work but you will break everything else in the transmission and its a pain in ass to have to split the whole chassis everything to replace it... so I gave up and left it stock for the kids or friends to mess around with... but that whole metal diff/transmission parts set wasnt out when I was messing around with mine its defently intriguing but hard to swallow at the same price as the truck itself but it would probably be a beast with it and the light weight

thanks guys...I am going to do the 3S but on 50% power...so its more like 2S.
change up to metal cups.

and later get my kid something better. Too much money all those repairs.

I switched them yesterday and did a run on 2S and its fine. I also run 3S but a 50% power and then the throttle trim backed down. I'd say its about 30% faster than stock and that's enough for my kids.

HR racing ?... hot racing, make sure you loctite the grub screws or they we be gone in a run or 2

Like they said, easier and cheaper to replace cups than to go in and replace the trans gears.

also what’s the point of bring it up 50% voltage only to go back down to 50% throttle? Might as well keep and tune for 2s.

In my opinion always set it up for terrain and drivers skill, eg don’t crash, don’t land from jumps on full power, basically drive it like you would want to take care of it.

I drive mine on the streets at 4, 5, 6s but I don’t go too crazy with it.

Ok guys I started down this path and yep something broke. Had it at 50% power on 3S and here's a video of my son running it. Plus the breakage after. Bought the metal diff cups and might just run it on 2S to avoid anything else breaking:

Anyone ever try one of these sets? Or should I just say screw it... Run 2S lipo and leave it alone after fixing the drive cups?

Metal Gears for Voltage + Metal Diff

C29374ORANGE.jpg
I have one on the way and the gear on the other side, and the spur set from integy :ROFLMAO: I'll probably stay on 2s since fitting a 3s battery in the tray may be a fight. I have a max10/4000mah combo to put in, and a 19 and 25t pinion. I may try to rig a fan up over the motor depending on temps at 19 and 25 and stay on 25 hahahaha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back