Granite Voltage on sale for $59? About $80 with bigger battery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bit, and got 2 zee lipos on amazon for $30 for it.

I bit, and got 2 zee lipos on amazon for $30 for it.
My smallest rigs right now are the Kaijus and my 4yr old son can even drive the bigger rigs like the xmaxx and Outcast 8s very well at 50% so I'm not sure I have use for something like this. He's been going at it for like a year now ?

My smallest rigs right now are the Kaijus and my 4yr old son can even drive the bigger rigs like the xmaxx and Outcast 8s very well at 50% so I'm not sure I have use for something like this. He's been going at it for like a year now ?
I have 5 6s batteries and 8 6s rigs, so while I'm charging batteries I could pull this little ripper out and my 8s stuff and still have some fun hahahaha.

I’m unable to purchase as I want it for my son. Horizon won’t ship to Canada I guess. Even tho I can get the order on the arrma site but I miss the sale price

I’m unable to purchase as I want it for my son. Horizon won’t ship to Canada I guess. Even tho I can get the order on the arrma site but I miss the sale price
Well that sucks.

I tempted to buy one for my neighbors kid, but this truck is problematic, read the Horizon reviews and too many issues with the servo and drivetrain. Some more broken than running, hassle going back and forth with warranty claims, so it's a pass for me, too bad though.

I tempted to buy one for my neighbors kid, but this truck is problematic, read the Horizon reviews and too many issues with the servo and drivetrain. Some more broken than running, hassle going back and forth with warranty claims, so it's a pass for me, too bad though.
I have a bag full of ADS15M servos I could swap one in. This is literally deciding if I want to order a set of Hoons or a whole complete RTR truck to screw around with. ?

I watched some of the videos online and most people have said the servo saver and the diff cups. The 6s input cups work on it, and I can buy a few servo savers for just in case. I also have the spectrum servo out of my lasernut i'll drop in when I max 10 it hahahaha. I have 2 zee 5200 2s lipos on the way from amazon for $28 as well. Found an integy spur setup for it on ebay for $35 just in case I strip the plastic one with the added power too. Now my $60 truck will be a $300 one :ROFLMAO:
I have a bag full of ADS15M servos I could swap one in. This is literally deciding if I want to order a set of Hoons or a whole complete RTR truck to screw around with. ?
It's got that 3 in 1 esc combo thing, you'll need to do some wiring to the little plug or run a different esc/rx/tx

My whole point is that I don't want to have to screw around with it everytime it breaks, has nothing to do with money. His parents can't wrench on it nor buy parts. Rather not deal with this can of worms, wouldn't buy this for my kids anyway.

Downside: I just paid full retail for one for the kid for Christmas.

Upside: His mom said she wants to get in on the fun if the buy-in is this cheap, so we're getting her one for Christmas, too.

I bought two of them on the Black Friday Deal. Received the first one already.
The body is a perfect fit for the Granite BLX and Mega models.
(Can we say, sleeper?)..

Fun Fun FUN. Cheap FUN... Makes a great gift.
Should be $59.00 all the time.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back