Kraton Voltage Out of Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrymReaper

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Does anyone know the turn around time for the out of stock items typically. I have a handful of things I want to order, especially the rear shock tower. Today I decided to settle for the black anodized because I couldn't wait much longer. Of course some one gobbled up the last few.

Does anyone know or have experience with restock times for their stuff? I know it's a small home shop, but they have great stuff and it will be worth the wait, but only for a few.mkre weeks before I have to settle with some other company.

I've been waiting for what seems like forever for the gunmetal towers and chassis braces to be restocked. Thinking about just getting the regular pieces and having them powdercoated.

I bought the flat black towers a couple weeks ago. Waiting on another wing mount holder thingy to be back in stock.
Holler at them and see what they say? It's worth the wait imo.

I've waited for Voltage towers, servo mounts, and chassis braces when sold out. Didn't take 6 weeks but about 3. Have to check back regularly to see if back in stock because these pieces go fast. All pieces were in natural alumimun.

I've waited for Voltage towers, servo mounts, and chassis braces when sold out. Didn't take 6 weeks but about 3. Have to check back regularly to see if back in stock because these pieces go fast. All pieces were in natural alumimun.
well Kenny talked to me personally and it's been more than 4 weeks already so just saying ...hes doing the best he can to get stuff in stock just alot of work for one man to keep up with considering voltage has become so popular in the arrma world

well Kenny talked to me personally and it's been more than 4 weeks already so just saying ...hes doing the best he can to get stuff in stock just alot of work for one man to keep up with considering voltage has become so popular in the arrma world
Yep, not only that but it's warming up and everyone is breaking out their RC's and demand is higher than usual. Hope you guys get your parts asap.

Yep, not only that but it's warming up and everyone is breaking out their RC's and demand is higher than usual. Hope you guys get your parts asap.
he keeps making towers and stuff but it's like he cant work his way down the list without having to go back and make more of the stuff that just ran out all I'm needing is pin holders but I'm about to start buying in bulk lol ... at least then I wont have go through this again ... he still hits me up when hes restocked something just isnt what I need yet unfortunately

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back