Voltage racing suspension mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big rc little world

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
I’m thinking about getting the voltage racing suspension mounts,front and back and I was just curious if anyone had any experience with these and are they worth the money?

I have the front rear upper suspension mount from them and so far it is much better than the stock one. I haven't replaced any of the other ones yet, but if they are anything like the one I do have I would think that they would be just as good.

Another alternative, that is also cheaper, are the Alza Racing mounts, only bad thing is that they ship from Europe, but from what I have heard it usually only takes about a week or two to arrive. Alza Racing makes a lot of good stuff, they are the go to for upgrade parts for the HPI Savage.

I have front f/r and rear front. Like them a lot. The fronts rear plastic was stripped.

I have front f/r and rear front. Like them a lot. The fronts rear plastic was stripped.
My upper front rear mount has stripped out on me 3 times, luckily Tower sent me 2 sets of suspension mounts when I ordered 1 so Ive technically only bought one set. My rear rear mount has snapped in half twice as has the rear front mount. The front front and lower rear front are the only ones that are still stock surprisingly. Most likely going to get the Alza Racing ones along with the center brace they make.

I have the front rear upper suspension mount from them and so far it is much better than the stock one. I haven't replaced any of the other ones yet, but if they are anything like the one I do have I would think that they would be just as good.

Same. I shattered the front upper rear one and replaced it. Took me a minute to figure out which way it went, but otherwise fitment was perfect and so far so good.

Same. I shattered the front upper rear one and replaced it. Took me a minute to figure out which way it went, but otherwise fitment was perfect and so far so good.
I know right? I was like um how does this go in here?

They seem to be a nice piece all I can do is run them and see how long they last.

Last edited:
I have the voltage hobbies Servo mount and chassis braces and really like them. I think I’m just gonna go ahead and order the suspension mounts. My goal is to make the truck as bulletproof as I can.

I would recommend the carbon fiber shock towers from ebay. They have been flawless for me. They provide some flex without breaking, kind of like buying RPM arms vs. aluminum arms. If you make a previously flexible part too rigid, then it just sends the impact forces to the next component.

Here is a current link to the front one I'm talking about.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-Carbon-...h=item3b11f45be5:g:rBkAAOSwpDdU2PFd:rk:2:pf:0

I would recommend the carbon fiber shock towers from ebay. They have been flawless for me. They provide some flex without breaking, kind of like buying RPM arms vs. aluminum arms. If you make a previously flexible part too rigid, then it just sends the impact forces to the next component.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-Carbon-...h=item3b11f45be5:g:rBkAAOSwpDdU2PFd:rk:2:pf:0
I think @Reubydoobe broke a rear one of those.

I wouldn't recommend anything carbon fibre if you want to bash hard as it breaks loads easier than aluminium does. I've even heard of people busting the carbon fibre top plate. No flex no good. They provide a lot less flex in my opinion. Aluminium towers bend carbon fibre towers snap it's that simple it really is

I wouldn't recommend anything carbon fibre if you want to bash hard as it breaks loads easier than aluminium does. I've even heard of people busting the carbon fibre top plate. No flex no good. They provide a lot less flex in my opinion. Aluminium towers bend carbon fibre towers snap it's that simple it really is
Which aluminum ones have you tried?

Which aluminum ones have you tried?
Tower's I've tried hot racing, Very good. ALZA racing even better on price and tuffnes and finally POS Germany absolute work of art. Chassis brace's GKA all day long as with rear suspension hanger if you use Greg's upgrade you don't need to make it look like u can't drive by adding some hidious bumper on the rear. A must do upgrade if you ask me. More so when it's cold because that rear plastic bit breaks when it's cold. You will find that in general you get what you pay for.

Tower's I've tried hot racing, Very good. ALZA racing even better on price and tuffnes and finally POS Germany absolute work of art. Chassis brace's GKA all day long as with rear suspension hanger if you use Greg's upgrade you don't need to make it look like u can't drive by adding some hidious bumper on the rear. A must do upgrade if you ask me. More so when it's cold because that rear plastic bit breaks when it's cold. You will find that in general you get what you pay for.

I agree nice parts
https://www.pos-modellbau.de/shop/alu-tuning/arrma/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back