Granite Voltage servo? acting weird.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysteriousPooper

11B baby
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Notorious
  3. Voltage
this is my kids little truck and he smashes it all the time. nothing looks broken but the steering is weird. the truck will not turn on until i push the wire from esc into servo. then it turn on. when i turn right it turns right and when i let go of wheel it does a weird thing where it turns itself left right left then centers again. if i try to turn it left it makes a weird clicking sound. ive tried messing with the steering trim and everything on controller with no success.

Time for a new servo there pooper.. 👍🏻
okay. even though it still turns its definitely the servo going gone lol? i have a few stock big rock servos on hand are those too much for this little boy? any suggestions otherwise

sweet he will be happy if it works. he wants to drive the notorious im like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Difference in servo pins? White is stock black is a spare I have.yeah it's dirty!! I didn't Clea it yet
20210321_211536.jpg

Last edited:
After looking deeper I found another servo plug new one works. Man this thing looks crammed compared to the notorious. Lol

this is my kids little truck and he smashes it all the time. nothing looks broken but the steering is weird. the truck will not turn on until i push the wire from esc into servo. then it turn on. when i turn right it turns right and when i let go of wheel it does a weird thing where it turns itself left right left then centers again. if i try to turn it left it makes a weird clicking sound. ive tried messing with the steering trim and everything on controller with no success.
This happened with me senton I think that’s what it’s called but I opened up the servo and all of the gears are stripped don’t buy plastic gears kids

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back