Granite Voltage steering problem wont center after turing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ezerik

Reaction score
I picked one up for my Lil brother it worked fine when I turned it on. 2min later and the steering won't self center after turning. I just give the steering wheel a little quick right input and it turns all the way right then same input left it'll center then all the way left after another left input. Idk what the heck is going on I've never had this problem with any of my trucks. I'm sure I'm missing something I just can't figure it out.

Never mind the servo is shot.
The voltage servers are pretty bad. If I remember right the voltage is a 25T servo saver. If that’s the case, please look and make sure, then you can pick up an Amazon special for 16 bucks and slip it right in. If I’m wrong and it’s a 23t servo saver You can grab a stock one of Jennysrc, a S652, for the 6s line for 16-17 bucks and it’ll last forever on that light weight car.

Be careful with the voltage Servo saver as they are delicately assembled and will fall apart easy. You can try to fit a better servo saver in there but remember these things need 2 pronged y shaped savers. When I tryed to fit a Kimbrough it changed the distance to the tires with the steering rods and made it a bit of a mess.

You can also warrantee the old servo but may end up back in the same position quickly because they seem to be the cheapest of the cheap.

Good luck man and merry Christmas!

The voltage servers are pretty bad. If I remember right the voltage is a 25T servo saver. If that’s the case, please look and make sure, then you can pick up an Amazon special for 16 bucks and slip it right in. If I’m wrong and it’s a 23t servo saver You can grab a stock one of Jennysrc, a S652, for the 6s line for 16-17 bucks and it’ll last forever on that light weight car.

Be careful with the voltage Servo saver as they are delicately assembled and will fall apart easy. You can try to fit a better servo saver in there but remember these things need 2 pronged y shaped savers. When I tryed to fit a Kimbrough it changed the distance to the tires with the steering rods and made it a bit of a mess.

You can also warrantee the old servo but may end up back in the same position quickly because they seem to be the cheapest of the cheap.

Good luck man and merry Christmas!
You can't just run any servo on the Voltage if you're running stock electronics. The factory servo is like a 5-6 wire (can't remember, but it's not a standard 3 wire).

You can't just run any servo on the Voltage if you're running stock electronics. The factory servo is like a 5-6 wire (can't remember, but it's not a standard 3 wire).
Yup sure can. The esc has slots for both. So you can plug a three wire servo into it. It’s exactly opposite the existing servo port and has a black rubber plug cover thing on it. If you need a picture just respond and let me know and I can do that one back at home later.
Yup sure can. The esc has slots for both. So you can plug a three wire servo into it. It’s exactly opposite the existing servo port and has a black rubber plug cover thing on it. If you need a picture just respond and let me know and I can do that one back at home later.
I meant for the OP or whoever is having servo issues If they need a picture.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back