Voltage Typhon shock towers help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walküre

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I’ve contacted Voltage a couple times about ordering towers for my Typhon. They say the demand is to low to make a set.

Please, if any of you guys-n-gals want a set, speak up and send them an email. I’ve been wanting a set for to long.

I’ve contacted Voltage a couple times about ordering towers for my Typhon. They say the demand is to low to make a set.

Please, if any of you guys-n-gals want a set, speak up and send them an email. I’ve been wanting a set for to long.
I've been wanting a set from Markhor or Voltage for my Typhon for about a year but I'm not going to place an order with either one until they come out with a set for the Senton and then I'll place an order for towers for my Senton, Kraton and Typhon. Both places have said for more than two years that they are working on the Senton towers and they should be released "very soon".

I've been wanting a set from Markhor or Voltage for my Typhon for about a year but I'm not going to place an order with either one until they come out with a set for the Senton and then I'll place an order for towers for my Senton, Kraton and Typhon. Both places have said for more than two years that they are working on the Senton towers and they should be released "very soon".
But you can still send an email, lol. This is a calling all Arrmanians moment. Flood the inbox kind of thing.

But you can still send an email, lol. This is a calling all Arrmanians moment. Flood the inbox kind of thing.
I have sent about a dozen emails to both companies over the last two years. I've pretty much given up at this point and came to the conclusion that they don't really want to sell stuff.

I have sent about a dozen emails to both companies over the last two years. I've pretty much given up at this point and came to the conclusion that they don't really want to sell stuff.
Supply and demand man. No supply without demand. They have made the Typhon set in the past. It hasn’t been produced for a little bit now though. It’s crazy. You’d think making a small batch wouldn’t be hard. I’m sure having them available on a shelf they’d move even if slowly. Slow money is better than no money. I wanted them for a wile before contacting them. I would have impulse purchased more than once by now.Who knows what the minimum quantity is to remain profitable with setup and programming time. Some day I guess.

it's also worth noting that both companies know that I will place a large order once they get the Senton towers done, but they don't really seem to get moving on them.

I would order:
Kraton shock towers
Kraton chassis braces

Senton shock towers
Senton chassis braces

Typhon shock towers
Typhon chassis braces

3 rear chassis brace/wing mount holder
2 servo mounts
2 steering racks

I would even be fine with ordering them and paying for them before they machine them. You can't tell me that "designing" the Senton towers is that much work. The design is already there from the rest of the Arrma vehicles. All you need to do is move some damn holes and have the exterior profile move with it. They should be able to finalize the "design" in a matter of 30 minutes.

I also find it hard to believe that Voltage says that the Typhon towers don't have enough demand. They make the damn things don't they? I'm at least assuming that they make them and that they aren't just a reseller from China Make one just to have it in stock so that if someone wants one, they can buy it and then they can make one more to replace it. To me it's a horrible way to operate. How can you judge what the demand is if you don't have the damn things available to order to know the demand?

Sorry for the rant but this is something that's been royally pissing me off for the last couple years that "very soon" never comes.

justbashit has some good towers for the senton... I wish voltage would make some for the typhon also even if the demand is low there is money to be made

I never saw those ones before. I might have to check them out even though they are a little spendy, but they aren't really outrageous. I could get the Senton towers from Just Bash It and everything else from Markhor and fully upgrade all three of my rigs. Thanks.

I never saw those ones before. I might have to check them out even though they are a little spendy, but they aren't really outrageous. I could get the Senton towers from Just Bash It and everything else from Markhor and fully upgrade all three of my rigs. Thanks.
they are pretty good man I havnt bent one yet and my senton takes more tumbles than any rc I have lol idk why this thing cant stay on 4 wheels

Just bash it has senton towers already and typhon towers any day now as they are in the testing phase. Very happy with the senton towers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back