Granite Voltage won't go in reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JavaTheHut

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I bought my 5 year old daughter a Voltage Mega a couple weeks ago and we here heading out rip it up today for the 4th time and for some reason it will not go in reverse? I have binded the controller with the truck and that didn't help. I have played around with the trims and that didn't help. Anyone have any ideas? Please help

The remote has a epa dial called “LO”. Reducing this too much will make the esc not to detect reverse. Try maxing this dial
Thank you so much for the idea but unfortunately that did not help. Any other ideas I could try?

Then the esc is done for. Happened to mine (but mine lasted almost two years).

ide say either contact Horizon for warranty (they have a pretty good warranty) or consider upgrade to brushless.

I'm new to the game. If I upgrade to brushless do I have to change anything else on the truck? Any chance you would know which one to get if I do upgrade? I will probably do that. I sent an email to Arrma's support but haven't heard anything back yet. Thanks for your help

Yeah, as the stock esc is a 3-in-1, to replace it you'll need a new receiver, servo and an esc. and of course a brushless motor.
It will add up to the cost of the car. but you'll get a much more powerful car.

Maybe it would be better idea to just replace the stock esc..

Back