Voltages can fly 😮

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
Pretty much surprised me too! Did 8 jumps like this then stopped while ahead. Its like Drunk Trucks been learning off the granite or something.
Not sure how I posted in electronics. It is Friday tho…

i have a voltage...im going to have to see how high i can get her...lol...and i really need to start recording all my play time.

i have a voltage...im going to have to see how high i can get her...lol...and i really need to start recording all my play time.
Yeah…it really tears them up though. Among other things, the little metal gears inside the differential are simply not made for this and tend to break. They’re fun cars but they are just not made for this kind of abuse. So be careful or plan on spending a lot of time taking it apart it apart and repairing/replacing parts. Keep in mind anytime you damage the Differential you have to take the entire car apart to get to it.

Yeah…it really tears them up though. Among other things, the little metal gears inside the differential are simply not made for this and tend to break. They’re fun cars but they are just not made for this kind of abuse. So be careful or plan on spending a lot of time taking it apart it apart and repairing/replacing parts. Keep in mind anytime you damage the Differential you have to take the entire car apart to get to it.
yeah, i have others i use for hard playing, i have the Big Rock and a couple other 60 khm trucks i use to bash.... the voltage is my truck i use at work to chase cars around the parking lot on my break.....lol, I always have an audience when i bring it out ..... we have a huge parking lot to play around in. heres a pic lift kit (magnetic body mount kit) and tires
image_50382849.JPG
image_50434817.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back