Vorteks esc no reverse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveSneeuw

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just got my Arrma Vorteks yesterday, it's working great but reverse isn't working.
I checked the esc programming according to the manual and my setting is fwd/brake/reverse.
If I try to calibrate the esc it will only do the 2 first steps for idle and full throttle and won't respond to the brake settting.
My brake rate is at max and my Throttle at 100%.
I also checked this video for the setup and even tried rebinding my receiver.

Anybody have any more options I can try or should I just go back to the local hobby shop and let them look at it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Maybe something with your radio? Maybe your radio has a similar setting that you accidentally turned on. Otherwise, idk

I just picked up a vortex yesterday and had issues with no forward or reverse. The ESC power and motor were plugged into the wrong ports on the receiver. Only the servo was connected correctly on the receiver.

Maybe something with your radio? Maybe your radio has a similar setting that you accidentally turned on. Otherwise,

Did you set your end points up first?
I have reset my controller to factory defaults and then tried the esc setup, but I only get the one and two beeps, but when I pull the brake it won't beep a 3rd time. After trying that I set the endpoints and tried it again but same issue.

I got it fixed, by calibrating the esc but instead of leaving it centered for the first beep (neutral) I gave it a bit of throttle, then it would do the 2nd and 3rd steps for esc calibration. Afterwards I had to adjust the throttle trim a bit and everything is working as expected.
So it's probably something with the transmitter's brake setting, I thougth that it would be ok after a factory reset.

Thank to everyone for the help. :)

I got it fixed, by calibrating the esc but instead of leaving it centered for the first beep (neutral) I gave it a bit of throttle, then it would do the 2nd and 3rd steps for esc calibration. Afterwards I had to adjust the throttle trim a bit and everything is working as expected.
So it's probably something with the transmitter's brake setting, I thougth that it would be ok after a factory reset.

Thank to everyone for the help. :)
Bull$hit im having the same problem but that didnt fix still no beeps🤦🏻‍♂️
Bull$hit im having the same problem but that didnt fix still not beeps🤦🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back