Vorteks Vorteks Steering? Anyone familiar with the avc system?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XThumperX

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Vorteks
  4. Voltage
So I just picked up the vorteks, first one of these “smart” cars! Lol I have a few others of all different brands and never run into this problem? I guess it’s a problem, that’s why I’m asking, is this vorteks supposed to return to center after a turn like all my others, or with this new system is it like a real auto and you have turn the wheel back?? I’ve tried setting the end points rebinding the transmitter and it still is the same, it’s actually fun but challenging to drive like this but so touchy on a straight and at high speed, so hope one of you that know can tell me if this isn’t the way it’s supposed to be !

So I just picked up the vorteks, first one of these “smart” cars! Lol I have a few others of all different brands and never run into this problem? I guess it’s a problem, that’s why I’m asking, is this vorteks supposed to return to center after a turn like all my others, or with this new system is it like a real auto and you have turn the wheel back?? I’ve tried setting the end points rebinding the transmitter and it still is the same, it’s actually fun but challenging to drive like this but so touchy on a straight and at high speed, so hope one of you that know can tell me if this isn’t the way it’s supposed to be !
Welcome

I do not have that model but I do have Arrma rigs with AVC and this one does have AVC.

Yes AVC or no AVC the servo should return to the center. With AVC, when moving the rear side to side you should see the front wheels turning but once the gyro detects the moving stops and moving in forward movement it heads straights and centers the wheels.

Before you do this want to make sure you have your servo set straight so adjust the servo arm if needed. Set your endpoints last once you do the video so make all settings back to default.

You are aware there is an AVC adjustment button on the remote. You want to find the sweet spot as well too much AVC can make it shacky.

I appreciate everyone’s reply’s ! I got it figured out, this brand new remote has a broken return spring, thought it was weird when ya turn that if ya let go of the wheel just a bit like I do all my others, that it just stayed in that position, but not having one with this new system I wasn’t sure, so after watching videos on this dx3 transmitter I see its like all my others and should snap back, of course since I had this delivered to the house they are willing to fix it free of charge if I ship it back, lol good thing I got all types of old transmitter’s and parts, think i’l just take the 20 min n replace it so it’s like its supposed to be, lol but I do Thank to all that responded!! I sure do appreciate it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back