Vorteks Vorteks typhon arms upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercer1987

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I’ve got some typhon 3s arms to get a slightly wider stance on my vorteks, but Jenny’s rc don’t seem to ever have the turnbuckles and tie rods for the typhon in stock, does anybody know if any others would fit and where to get them, thanks

I’ve got some typhon 3s arms to get a slightly wider stance on my vorteks, but Jenny’s rc don’t seem to ever have the turnbuckles and tie rods for the typhon in stock, does anybody know if any others would fit and where to get them, thanks

Big Rock

Or you can make your own.

The turnbuckles for the 4x4 rustler and slash work, can get them on Jenny’s. Just have to adjust them a bit while installing. They already have metal balls and are a little bit stronger than Arrmas. I run them on several cars.

The turnbuckles for the 4x4 rustler and slash work, can get them on Jenny’s. Just have to adjust them a bit while installing. They already have metal balls and are a little bit stronger than Arrmas. I run them on several cars.

That's good to know.
Thank you 👍

That's good to know.
Thank you 👍
You’re very welcome! They will still bend on occasion but not near as bad or often as stock. Use a washer or two on the more loose connections, like at the shock tower.

You’re very welcome! They will still bend on occasion but not near as bad or often as stock. Use a washer or two on the more loose connections, like at the shock tower.
Awesome thanks, just ordered a set, should have all the parts to upgrade my boost in the next few days,
Hobbywing ezrun max10 140a
Ezrun 3665 3200kv
3s steel slipper and 18t pinion
3s metal motor mount and fan assembly
Dumbo rc with gyro

Already installed the 4wd kit, next upgrade will be the typhon driveshaft and 17mm hub

I know I should have saved and just bought the 3s original but I love to tinker 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back