Vorteks Vorteks tyres

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holme-86

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello. Does anyone have any suggestions on good tyres to put on my vorteks that dosent wear out as fast as the stock ones? Ive maybe run about 8 batteries and the rear tires are now slicks.

What surface are you running on? The wrong tire for the surface will cause it to wear much faster than normal and underperform

Hello. Does anyone have any suggestions on good tyres to put on my vorteks that dosent wear out as fast as the stock ones? Ive maybe run about 8 batteries and the rear tires are now slicks.
I got a set of belted badlands ST and they were great. Then for fun I put the new stock big rock tires from my wife’s car cause I put granite tires on it. I absolutely love the big rock tires on my vorteks…they are just fun. Great combination of traction and lack of traction if that makes sense.
I wanted a bit more clearance also as we don’t run too much flat or Road.

What surface are you running on? The wrong tire for the surface will cause it to wear much faster than normal and underperform
Mostly gravel. Sometimes asfalt
I got a set of belted badlands ST and they were great. Then for fun I put the new stock big rock tires from my wife’s car cause I put granite tires on it. I absolutely love the big rock tires on my vorteks…they are just fun. Great combination of traction and lack of traction if that makes sense.
I wanted a bit more clearance also as we don’t run too much flat or Road.
Did you also change to a smaller pinion gear since the tires are bigger?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back