Vorteks Vorteks Wheelie Bar Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gage56

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 3s
Hey all , Don't know if this has been covered yet but i got a Vorteks wheelie bar from Jenny's RC and it stated that it was rubber wheels and ball bearings ...........
Rubber wheels Yes ball bearings NO ,
So i did a thing and wanted to share it with all of you

Last edited:
Hey all , Don't know if this has been covered yet but i got a Vorteks wheelie bar from Jenny's RC and it stated that it was rubber wheels and ball bearings ...........

Really? I bought a Vorteks wheelie bar from Jenny's to put on my Big Rock and it has the rubber wheels AND bearings. That's the first thing I checked for when I got it in the mail, wanted to make sure it had bearings and not bushings. But I bought mine a month ago. Maybe it was a different batch.

Really? I bought a Vorteks wheelie bar from Jenny's to put on my Big Rock and it has the rubber wheels AND bearings. That's the first thing I checked for when I got it in the mail, wanted to make sure it had bearings and not bushings. But I bought mine a month ago. Maybe it was a different batch.
Hmm that's Strange because the one i got had bushings 🤷‍♂️ and i ordered mine on june 13th

I actually swapped out my bearings and noticed one of my wheelie bar wheels was locked up. Took them both off to clean and it has bushings. So I cleaned up two of my stock bearings and threw them in there. It's awesome now.

Just installed mine and has bearings and skateboard wheels. I didn’t get it so much for the wheelie bar portion as the bumper protection. I don’t like the stock wheelie bar, sticks out and down too far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back