Kraton Wait for V4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the v4 lineup came out. And I just got a v3 kraton a week ago and now this comes out. :-(. I guess I’ll have to do some upgrading now

I can really appreciate the fact that there's some nice upgrades on the V4's, but the V3's are still excellent models. Half the fun of owning an rc, is fixing and modifying them. The new upgrades won't stop anybody from finding other great upgrades to do on the V4. There's still shock towers, chassis braces, chassis', bumpers and a long list of other tweaks that one would consider. Besides, if anything breaks on your V3, which is inevitable, you'll now have the option to add V4 parts. I love my V3 Notorious, and no fancy dressed V4 is gonna make me jealous.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    799.4 KB · Views: 34
I can really appreciate the fact that there's some nice upgrades on the V4's, but the V3's are still excellent models. Half the fun of owning an rc, is fixing and modifying them. The new upgrades won't stop anybody from finding other great upgrades to do on the V4. There's still shock towers, chassis braces, chassis', bumpers and a long list of other tweaks that one would consider. Besides, if anything breaks on your V3, which is inevitable, you'll now have the option to add V4 parts. I love my V3 Notorious, and no fancy dressed V4 is gonna make me jealous.

Very well said. I already have a bunch of stuff waiting to put on my v3 so not really super bummed. Besides. Same motor and esc so not missing out on any stock power. And got a set of backflips anyway to put on the v3 so not sure how those new tires are going to do yet either. I guess we’ll all find out what’s going to be eventually. Only
Thing that I really wanted is that T2T brace. Which I’m assuming will be able to fit on the v3 right?

Very well said. I already have a bunch of stuff waiting to put on my v3 so not really super bummed. Besides. Same motor and esc so not missing out on any stock power. And got a set of backflips anyway to put on the v3 so not sure how those new tires are going to do yet either. I guess we’ll all find out what’s going to be eventually. Only
Thing that I really wanted is that T2T brace. Which I’m assuming will be able to fit on the v3 right?
Pretty sure everything mounts right on to the V3. I, like you eventually, already have some nice upgrades installed. The chassis brace is the one thing I will definitely want to buy. My current home made t2t brace, is a shock tower destroyer. Looking closely at the new one, it is not bolted to the towers, therefore, it would work more as a chassis brace, like the ones you can buy from Markhor. Easy in and out as well.

I know I just saw that. Bastards. Have to rub it in. Throwing salt on my wounds. I could of waited a week. But nooo I had to do it even though I was going on vacation (here now) and not even able to enjoy my kraton for the week. That’s what makes it worse. Whatever. My v3 is gonna be better than v4 with all upgrades.:). I just want that blue body

I know I just saw that. Bastards. Have to rub it in. Throwing salt on my wounds. I could of waited a week. But nooo I had to do it even though I was going on vacation (here now) and not even able to enjoy my kraton for the week. That’s what makes it worse. Whatever. My v3 is gonna be better than v4 with all upgrades.:). I just want that blue body

I want the body and the tires. They can keep the rest :ROFLMAO:

I want the body and the tires. They can keep the rest :ROFLMAO:
There's gonna be a feeding frenzy when the V4's hit Jennys and the other kit breakers. The watch will go from daily to hourly.

There's gonna be a feeding frenzy when the V4's hit Jennys and the other kit breakers. The watch will go from daily to hourly.

The retail on the blue Kraton body is $60. How much do you think it will be on JRC? They sell the BRCC body for $50.

If I was a greedy bastard I would keep this to myself. lol Anyway,
http://watchthatpage.com
will check for updates of webpages and email you. There are probably other tools that do the same but I only searched and clicked the top result. So, add Jenny's to the list and it will watch for updates for you.

The retail on the blue Kraton body is $60. How much do you think it will be on JRC? They sell the BRCC body for $50.
Wow! Only $60? That seems pretty fairly priced right out of the gate. I'm sure the kit breakers check this sort of thing and price to move fast. A Kraton body there now is $33, so expect close to the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back