Typhon Waiting for my New Typhon question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deej78

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
can the typhon be slowed down for children. If so how? I’m antisipating ownership of my typhon being stolen by my kids when it arrives. How do owners with children deal with it? Will I hide it in the garage, keep it in the boot of my car? Lol

I believe theirs a way to set the end point for the trottle on the transmitter. Not sure how exactly but i think it is possible. And as far as the kids, you need a slower decoy for them to take

Bolorc is correct. In your manual, you can download it if you don't have one, look up setting your throttle points. Only pull the trigger 1/4 throttle when you set it. Then no matter how much he gives it, it will only put out 1/4 throttle.

Mine also got accosted by my toddler as soon as it arrived, my Typhon spends most of its day being pushed around the house usually with a soft toy riding on top of it and some form of mushy fruit in its tyre tread. Not how I envisaged my Typhon would spend its days :(. On the plus side because of its educational and occupying properties it has opened up the funding route for many more RC vehicles which would otherwise be closed pending lengthy negotiation :)

Good news about the throttle limiter, i'll definately read more about this!

That’s funny. That’s how it will go here. If it can move at snails pace outside then we are onto a winner. What would be handy is trim presets on the controller. Is there a controller that can do this?

That’s funny. That’s how it will go here. If it can move at snails pace outside then we are onto a winner. What would be handy is trim presets on the controller. Is there a controller that can do this?
Yes you can buy 3rd party controller pretty cheaply with EPA (end point adjustment) built in. I have had an internal runaway event happen to me before and it wasnt pretty so defo keep the batteries out or limit that beast!

You can buy a fancier transmitter with presets built in. So when you bind it to different vehicles you can just pick the preset.

Run it on 2s for small kids with not self control. Once they show they can steer and control the throttle (not binary), then give them 3s.

Or read the manual, and set the EPA.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back