Waiting on shipping, story of my life haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PPS-RC

Very Active Member
Vendor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Nero
Am I the only one who thinks there should be a refund on late shipments? I mean, I did pay extra for faster service.

Knowing the weather here in Ohio was about to turn, I spent the extra money to try getting the most "nice" weather running possible with my new Big Rock.
I've got my batteries charged, connectors swapped, and spent all day yesterday with my eye out for the mail man. literally wasting my day waiting on the mail... until 7:30pm. I've had one come that late once... so I can't even give up hope at 5 anymore.

So here is my first world problem. Since it didn't show yesterday, I have to wait until it shows up today. not a big deal normally, but it's not going to show up before 2pm, likely around 3:30. That leaves me about 3 hours of daylight to play with my new highly anticipated truck, and the weather tanks overnight.

I guess if this is the biggest problem of my day, I'm doing alright lol. but damn I'm antsy to get back into RC.
IMG_20161118_080525.jpg

it's not going to show up before 2pm, likely around 3:30. That leaves me about 3 hours of daylight to play with my new highly anticipated truck, and the weather tanks overnight.
haha, yup first world problems. :D

The wait has to be the worse part of it all. How soon can Amazon start doing same day delivery via drones? :hilarious:

It's OK to be a mailman stalker. I feel your pain, and have checked the box repeatedly the same day to find no parts baggie. Have you ordered from Tower Hobbies before? I normally get my stuff pretty quick and with little or no shipping fee. Just found out my closest hobby store is adding Arrma to their fleet! Smart move. Hope they put out good parts support. Waiting is indeed the hardest part. Gives me a reason to bash my kids RCs!

It's OK to be a mailman stalker. I feel your pain, and have checked the box repeatedly the same day to find no parts baggie. Have you ordered from Tower Hobbies before? I normally get my stuff pretty quick and with little or no shipping fee. Just found out my closest hobby store is adding Arrma to their fleet! Smart move. Hope they put out good parts support. Waiting is indeed the hardest part. Gives me a reason to bash my kids RCs!

I had ordered from tower before, but I was uncertain if they would have required a signature for a package of this value.

The closest spot to me that carries Arrma is about an hour away. I prefer buying local, but I'm kind of glad I didn't. Arrma already had my customer information on file for my warranty claim through Tower.

I had ordered from tower before, but I was uncertain if they would have required a signature for a package of this value.

The closest spot to me that carries Arrma is about an hour away. I prefer buying local, but I'm kind of glad I didn't. Arrma already had my customer information on file for my warranty claim through Tower.
I have 2 Typhon's, second one was an ordering mix up with Tower. They were going to refund my account, but my son liked mine and it became his 11th Birthday gift. I tried to be home for shipment arrival, but both times found a nice large box on the porch, no Sig required. I like to support my local hobby store too, they've taken a chunk of my $ between 3 vehicle purchases, upgrades, wheels..etc. I think I opened their eyes with the Typhon, brought it in several times, have kept talking it up and sharing video to back it up, offered the guys to even test it out. They got tired of ending phone calls with "Sorry we don't carry Arrma". So glad they listen to their customers input.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back