Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Want the Rear of the Senton to break out...

Discussion in 'Senton' started by Rob70, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Rob70

Rob70 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    I have the Senton V2 and mods that i made was other tyres, harder shock springs, and the diff fluid i changed a time ago. i don`t know now which fluid thickness i put in.

The Senton now on gravel and sand sticks to the ground and in the turns he don`t comes around with the rear. I want to make him a little more a drifter in the rear for more driving fun on sand or street.
    How can i do this?
  2. chevys10zr2003

chevys10zr2003 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Senton, Typhon
    I would say try thicker fluid in the center diff. I am guessing you are sending/bleeding too much power to the front wheels causing the front end to push and since the rear loses it's power, the rear end gets dragged by the front. Just my thoughts thoughts as I do not know what fluids you have in your vehicle and it's a cheap thing to try to see if it fixes it to your liking.
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer