Outcast Want to buy an outcast, anywhere they are in stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerbil

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of research lately and for my next RC purchase I want to buy an outcast.

Unfortunately it seems like no one has them in stock. Anyone know where I can get one?

And if not, why are they back ordered and when will they become available again?

Hey that link you posted says "currently unavailable." Interesting that your lhs has them.

Forgot to mention I'm in the USA.

Get on the Arrma website, to the "Dealers" page. Find hobby shops semi-near you that do not have a web store, and call them. You will probably have to pay shipping, but I bet you can find them.

I know of two shops south of Houston that have Outcasts in stock. Or at least did last time I was in the shop.

Also @Gerbil , fill out your location. Someone here may live nearby and be able to help you out with local knowledge.

I was lucky and found one, right now I am kinda thinking I was unlucky. If you get it put it on a shelf and look at it. Any run could spell disaster for a part that no one has for sale. Hate to be negative like that cause I love the Arrma lineup but this parts problem just takes all the joy out of it.

I was at a hobby shop yesterday he's a ARRMA dealer had a Outcast sitting on shelf ,,plus 8 boxes of parts .
Hobby Habit , LaGrand Oregon ,,,

$554 US before shipping. That's where it's really going to sting. Thinking 65-70 maybe for shipping? Well if you want one bad enough....

Run it on 4s. Hard to break it then. Most all of the people trashing their trucks every run are the 6s folks.
I broke a wing mount, bent both front shock shafts and bent both front cvds on my Outcast, it my my first attempt at a jump on the first set of packs through the truck.

I broke a wing mount, bent both front shock shafts and bent both front cvds on my Outcast, it my my first attempt at a jump on the first set of packs through the truck.
LOL I actually bent a front shock shaft, broke my spoiler and broke the pin in one of the front cvd shafts racing on smooth concrete on 3s in my Typhon. My driving was spot on, NOT. I was just drifting around this outside corner........into a cinder block wall.....I lost the race.

It was in no way, shape or form anything the vehicle did. It was all on me. I also don't do indoor racing on smooth concrete anymore.

I ended up buying a used one on ebay. I cleaned it out from top to bottom, put new diff oil in, etc. I really would have preferred new, but I couldn't find one for a reasonable price. Really hope new parts come back into stock soon. I'm nervous about breaking something

I ended up buying a used one on ebay. I cleaned it out from top to bottom, put new diff oil in, etc. I really would have preferred new, but I couldn't find one for a reasonable price. Really hope new parts come back into stock soon. I'm nervous about breaking something
Just send it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back