SOLD / FOUND Want to buy Hot Racing 3s diff yolks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that millermike guy? Ya, he is a scammer :ROFLMAO: They banned him alr:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Okay, thanks! I was wondering why his name didn't pop up when I tried to tag him lol. Thanks again for the heads up! :ROFLMAO: (y)

I texted him, so i'm gonna confront him and see what he says maybe? I asked him for pics of the HR yolks and he was saying random stuff spelled way wrong.🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

I just ordered 2 sets from ebay.

The stock plastic ones warp and cause the diff and input gear to be a LITTLE improperly alligned, causing the diffs and or input gears to strip easier.
Oooooo that makes sense. Damnit more money to spend lol

Oooooo that makes sense. Damnit more money to spend lol
My opinion is you should only need them in the rear. I run a full metal rear diff, with stock plastic front. Have only stripped a rear input gear, then went to the metal . Rear takes a lot more stress than the front how I drive. Front for the most part only gets really stressed more on bad landings if landing front first on throttle.

My opinion is you should only need them in the rear. I run a full metal rear diff, with stock plastic front. Have only stripped a rear input gear, then went to the metal . Rear takes a lot more stress than the front how I drive. Front for the most part only gets really stressed more on bad landings if landing front first on throttle.
That makes perfect sense. The thing is, I land on my front tires a lot with how I drive, and have stripped 1 diff and 2 input gears front, 2 diffs, 3-4 input gears rear. All from my bad driving though. I want it to be able to hold up to my bad drive lol.

What's the benefit of the HR yolks?
Aluminum disperse the heat from the diff, plastic melts! 🤷‍♂️ Trust me, I've been there. If you're running stock motor/ESC it's not necessary, but if you're running a larger combo like most it definitely makes a difference. Just my 2 cents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back