SOLD / FOUND Want to buy Losi Tenacity DB Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have one in good shape that you’re looking to sell, hit me up. A roller is OK too. I prefer the Fox body but the Lucas is ok too.
It's so weird that you don't see too many of these for sale.

Bingo!
You don’t see em for sale cuz they’re pretty damn cool! Fully loaded. All spektrum telemetry goodies. Upgraded spektrum servo and remote lighting.
Bunch of extras. Hardly used since I didn’t want to mess up the cf body panels. Plus I’ve invested way too much into my arrmas lol.
860FC96D-ADE6-411B-946F-C3B7B39D17E6.jpeg
81B5509E-D401-490A-9BC8-A9A071EDD23F.jpeg
8D600E0F-7520-4148-B598-982E4FD95E9C.jpeg
608D12AE-E224-4234-8585-45A4F7742624.jpeg
494D32D5-E436-408E-A5AB-7EEDA86B1B7D.jpeg
92227286-2E91-45DD-BB27-B99270A3A57B.jpeg
D6796354-8B1B-4051-8CA7-A5599A7D69D5.jpeg
F11C6F42-E0B2-4712-A507-7F58D222B73B.jpeg

In great shape. Hardly used. No rust on any hardware so you can tell how well it was maintained and hardly used.

Jon would be amazed. Thos carbon pannels are SEXY
I saw em on eBay and took a chance. Was around 100 bucks and took forever to arrive. Came from Brazil. Can’t find em anymore!! Thick quality cf used. I’m very happy w the purchase.

Dilly brother what are your plans for 1? Fpv would be sick with it
Really just digging the look and wanted something to run around a track. Standard buggies just aren’t doing it for me anymore and really like the DB look. I don’t need a 1/5 scale LOL but if I had the space the DBXLE would be cool too. I barely have the room for another 1/10 scale. I’m thinking I’m going to probably sell one of the Kratons at some point. I need to decide which to keep now. No sense in having two.

Willing to take trades of equal value ;-). I got her for the track but never go to the track lol. Very little run time on her. Lots of extras ;-). Lmk

Willing to take trades of equal value ;-). I got her for the track but never go to the track lol. Very little run time on her. Lots of extras ;-). Lmk
Ohhhh I didn’t realize that was an offer. I saw that as a humble brag flex. I don’t really want any extras type stuff, just the stock setup for the most part. Shoot me a price and we can go from there.

Ohhhh I didn’t realize that was an offer. I saw that as a humble brag flex. I don’t really want any extras type stuff, just the stock setup for the most part. Shoot me a price and we can go from there.
Haha. Had started a for sale thread but never got around to actually finishing and posting it lol. You’re a good dude so I thought I’d make ya a special offer since she’s my ONLY “shelf queen” kinda lol. The spektrum stuff is pretty neat tho.

If you have one in good shape that you’re looking to sell, hit me up. A roller is OK too. I prefer the Fox body but the Lucas is ok too.
That's kind of interesting, I have the Senton, waiting for the Mojave , which is yet to be delivered...... My only other interest is this body style, heard the lasernut needs to straighten out a lot of bugs in the drivetrain, bet this buggy and it's big brother would be potential future prospects for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back