SOLD / FOUND want to buy stock Arrma granite blx 4600 mAh battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

upangued

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
title says it all. hoping to buy cheap since no one seems to like non lipo batteries and it'd be easier for my son to learn to take care of

@WoodiE thanks for the info. Im going to be ordering a few lipo packs for myself but wanted to see if anyone wanted to get rid of their stock packs for my son to use when I'm at work. My wife won't charge lipo batteries.

I have one with a dozen or so cycles on it that I would let go. What would you be willing to pay or trade (not the wife, please) for it?

@Dustin Mustangs what would be a fair price to you? I'm new to rc so I don't have anything to trade. My zip is 92806 for shipping purposes. @WoodiE thanks for the heads up. I do have a lipo sack for my lipos

@Dustin Mustangs what would be a fair price to you? I'm new to rc so I don't have anything to trade. My zip is 92806 for shipping purposes. @WoodiE thanks for the heads up. I do have a lipo sack for my lipos

I can't find a price for that pack new but I don't think they are worth very much. PM me your address and I will just send it over for free.

Your lucky day, pay it forward! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back