Kraton Want to see what a Kraton 4S can do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video man,I’m with you my Outcast 4s is tough as helI. I put that thing through a lot and it keeps going I love that truck !!

@Notorious J - what did he hit on the first jump? What are you going to do with that dozer, bobcat and excavator??? :p
That was "the stump", not to be confused with "the boulder" which is further to the right, closer to the trees. I'm going Paul Bunyan on that stump and Fred Flinstone on that boulder when I finally get a chance to visit the @bicketybam compound.?⛏

Remember when it was a hard pass when it launched ?, everyone was bummed with no steel cvd"s, a slipper, etc. Aussie Playground came on here and scolded us for our negative comments ?.Turned out to be a nice little truggy after all with a few tweaks ?. Nice jumps, but them rocks lol.

I just ran mine the other day. And beat it down like a red headed step child and it still talked back ?? not breaks and I was sending it off the kicker
As for that rock a little c4??

This makes me want to get my Kraton back together so I can run it. And since its my only current Arrma Im a bit biased. But either way I love my Kraton 4s (The Notorious Kraton 4s). I was also running the HR bellcrank but it seemed like it limited my steering. Right now Im running the V3 bellcrank that comes with bearings and its great. Ill probably be selling the 2 HR bellcranks I have eventually.

This makes me want to get my Kraton back together so I can run it. And since its my only current Arrma Im a bit biased. But either way I love my Kraton 4s (The Notorious Kraton 4s). I was also running the HR bellcrank but it seemed like it limited my steering. Right now Im running the V3 bellcrank that comes with bearings and its great. Ill probably be selling the 2 HR bellcranks I have eventually.
When I ran the HR front hubs on my Granite I had binding issues. Once I went back to stock it was fine.

Just ordered the blackflip tires ?

Check it out!

Thats how i broke all my slipper rear hubs takes just one ass landing and done ussualy hapens when the rear rod end breaks i ddint break one for a year but i broke 2 in a row now. I have two old slipper hubs one is stripped and fine the other one has a small crack that i need to drill to save it but i csnt find the freaking drill mesh of the size i need

Last edited:
I really enjoy mine. I’m currently waiting on warranty parts that are not in stock. They are replacing right at $140 worth of parts due to an input gear bearing exploding and melting almost everything in the rear end including the slipper and spur assembly. Fortunately I have 8 more Arrmas that I can drive! Jim Beam, Maryjane and I are looking forward to putting it back together.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back