SOLD / FOUND Want to trade my soul...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
Will trade my soul for an Axial 1/6 Honcho. Soul has a bit of mileage on it but generally untainted. Would prefer Honcho to be in near new condition, color not important.

As you can see my soul is in very good condition for it's age.
Black And White Animation GIF by Eloy Lannoó

I just checked out some vids of the Honcho....
I'm not seeing where it's worth that much? Am I missing some hidden feature??

Last edited:
Oh, and you can tow your full sized car with it in case it breaks down on the way to or from wherever. I think this would even make the perfect argument as to why it's always in the car should the spouse or anyone else feel the need to inquire.

Yeah, and Im a skinny and well adjusted member of society. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't know you so I have not a single reason to doubt what you say. If nothing else, we appear to share the year of our birth...and that's good enough for me :LOL:

lol, I was just teasing Doom. Im quite the opposite of skinny and well adjusted :ROFLMAO:
lol...believe me when I say that, despite being a retarded homunculus, even I picked up on the sarcasm dripping off that sentence :LOL: It's all good bro, I was just having a laugh along with my own sarcasm drenched interjection :)

Will trade my soul for an Axial 1/6 Honcho. Soul has a bit of mileage on it but generally untainted. Would prefer Honcho to be in near new condition, color not important.

As you can see my soul is in very good condition for it's age.
Black And White Animation GIF by Eloy Lannoó
Rules state you must post a price.

Rules state you must post a price.
Technically you're correct (which is the best kind of correct I might add). But only because Johnson here posted this up in the wrong section.

• ''TRADE'' only thread/item(s) do not require an asking price as it's not being offered as ''For Sale".

Technically you're correct (which is the best kind of correct I might add). But only because Johnson here posted this up in the wrong section.

• ''TRADE'' only thread/item(s) do not require an asking price as it's not being offered as ''For Sale".
I’m joking, there is no need for a price on trades.

On a serious note, there is no “Trade” prefix is there?

Not that I could find.....but I'm not real observant sometimes either.

Good question. By the way that rule is phrased I would have assumed that there must be. But I've never looked as I never have anything to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back