SOLD / FOUND Wanted 3s Roller/slider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Typhon 3s
Anybody have a 3s roller they are looking to get rid of cheap? Trying to build something budget friendly for the upcoming winter, trying not to spend a ton as it’s going to get trashed in the snow and salt. Open to long or short wheelbase doesn’t need to be in good shape or complete. Thanks!

Anybody have a 3s roller they are looking to get rid of cheap? Trying to build something budget friendly for the upcoming winter, trying not to spend a ton as it’s going to get trashed in the snow and salt. Open to long or short wheelbase doesn’t need to be in good shape or complete. Thanks!
:unsure: I might. I'll let you know if I do. But, I do have tons of spare parts, so if you need anything, hit me up and i'll see if I have it.:cool:

Pm sent
PXL_20211028_205912048.jpg

Hey I’m sorry I’ve had some other things come up so I’m going to have to put my project on the back burner for now, thanks for helping me out!

Hey I’m sorry I’ve had some other things come up so I’m going to have to put my project on the back burner for now, thanks for helping me out!
If you're still interested, I actually have another rollerish car. I'm selling all my cars and spare parts:(, so I will have a ton of parts for sale soon. "Leaving the hobby for now sale". Maybe later today.

But yeah, understand.

Not sure. Just looking at cheap small pickups and cars. Wanting to get a stick.:)
Right on. Everyone should know how to drive a stick shift for sure. When I was that age bud, I had a Toyota Tacoma. I beat the shi! Outa that thing. Didnt change oil when needed. Eventually tried to kill it. Nope! rest of the truck would break but the engine and trans 👌.

Or the Nissan pickups have been good for me also.

Right on. Everyone should know how to drive a stick shift for sure. When I was that age bud, I had a Toyota Tacoma. I beat the shi! Outa that thing. Didnt change oil when needed. Eventually tried to kill it. Nope! rest of the truck would break but the engine and trans 👌.

Or the Nissan pickups have been good for me also.
Yeah, we call them Toy Tacos.:ROFLMAO: Looking at a V6 Nissan Hardbody rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back