WANTED: Custom body maker for hire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
So ever since I've learned about crawlers, I've wanted to get a scaled version of my dream jeep so that way, i cold do the trails that my father does in his 1:1 (he eint let me drive for dome reason). A two door tj Rubicon. But there were a few problems. First off I wanted a two door, no one makes those, I wanted one with a "slant back" role cage like poison spider makes, no one makes it. I wanted one with tube doors and a tailgate, AND NO ONE MAKES IT. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is will someone make my dream body for me please.

So ever since I've learned about crawlers, I've wanted to get a scaled version of my dream jeep so that way, i cold do the trails that my father does in his 1:1 (he eint let me drive for dome reason). A two door tj Rubicon. But there were a few problems. First off I wanted a two door, no one makes those, I wanted one with a "slant back" role cage like poison spider makes, no one makes it. I wanted one with tube doors and a tailgate, AND NO ONE MAKES IT. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is will someone make my dream body for me please.

Sounds like it's time to learn cad and buy a 3d printer...?.. seems what your asking for would cost a fortune for somebody to put the time in on cad and make one for you.. your talking probably 40+ hrs on cad alone.. even at $10 hr do the math..?

I'll can always dip into my college funds. For me, body stuff has to be perfectly perfect in a perfect fashion. And I also get anxiety over whether or not one door is a mm longer than the other ect.
Seems like 3D printing is gonna be a life changer for you. Almost everything you can imagine can be made with 0.2mm precision.

Not to psycho-analyze you, but when you mention perfect 3 times in a sentence and mention anxiety for asymmetry in the next, you do kind of say you'd like to be in control of what you see. A 3D printer will give you exactly that. Replace most of your "if only i had..." by "can i draw and print it?"

It will take some practice to learn how to CAD draw in programs like fusion360. Though, plenty of good tutorials everywhere.

Not to psycho-analyze you, but when you mention perfect 3 times in a sentence and mention anxiety for asymmetry in the next, you do kind of say you'd like to be in control of what you see. A 3D printer will give you exactly that. Replace most of your "if only i had..." by "can i draw and print it?"

It will take some practice to learn how to CAD draw in programs like fusion360. Though, plenty of good tutorials everywhere.
Wait I have to be able to draw?

There are plenty of sites like thingiverse.com where you can download ready-to-3Dprint designs other people made, there is plenty. But you will end up drawing things yourself in the end for sure

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back