Wanted to say.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
My last post. Should be removed. Bob has been pretty amazing. His quality is the best.. and I truly don't want any one to hesitate to order. I bought a screw replacement kit. And had it by Friday.. he went above and beyond.. just because I didn't hear anything from him and was being a total worried wart. From the first order... I apologies. And I thank you again for everything. Keep up the amazing great work 👏

My last post. Should be removed. Bob has been pretty amazing. His quality is the best.. and I truly don't want any one to hesitate to order. I bought a screw replacement kit. And had it by Friday.. he went above and beyond.. just because I didn't hear anything from him and was being a total worried wart. From the first order... I apologies. And I thank you again for everything. Keep up the amazing great work 👏
I was in a Hobby shop (Island nut hobbies) today that sold @PPS-RC and the quality is stunningly perfect.
They even had the twin motor mount and that thing is work of art.

I'm not someone to ask people to take down negative posts when warranted. And to be honest, that first post was not without cause. There were a bunch of people stuck in the dark wondering where their stuff was and I don't blame them. I'm just now getting truly caught up from being ill and falling that far behind, and it's a relief to be back to business as usual. Getting stuff out quickly has always been a priority.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back