Warby's Rocky BRCC build log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special measured and engineered anti-ballooning devices fitted and glued to the black round rubber things. ? Thanks for the idea @Notorious J and @jondilly1974

20200219_163545.jpg

Haven't done any work to Rocky in the last month but we did take it to a BMX track and gave it an absolute bashing. It did nose landings, roof flops, landed on the rear wheelie bar, cart wheels and sometimes even landed on it wheels. I was really pushing it's limits and also my skill limits. I was fairly sure something was going to be broken before LVC.

I was wrong. No major breaks. That thing lives up to its name. It's a rock, rock solid.

The only minor damage I found is easily repairable. Cracks in the body and the front red alloy pin retainer came out again. All repairable without parts. Happy days. ??

Sorry build followers, Rocky hasn't had much attention recently due to other commitments. I did ordered some spare parts including axles, Drive shafts and shoe gloo. Will be repairing some cracks that started in the body. I did order and received a extra battery too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back