warm jacket for winter bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSM801

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hey Crew,

I am not affiliated in any way to this link im going to give, and I certainly do not get any sort of kickback. Its just a kick ass hunting site with smokin good deals all the time. Ive bought a lot of stuff from them.
The key is getting it when you see it, as its only on the site for at most 24 hours, sometimes less. If they get more stuff in or don't sell out, you will see the items again eventually.
But stuff sells fast in common sizes when the deal is right.

But anyone who lives in cold climates will appreciate this deal, unless you cant stand camo. lol, even then, for the price and the warmth this provides, id wear it if it were pink and covered in roses and smelled like roses too. hah
Even if you don't bash in the winter to save your plastics, this will keep you warm wherever you go.
Ive had mine for a couple seasons now and I cant tell you how impressed I am with the warmth this jacket provides.
I have been out in zub zero temps with it and my upper body doesn't feel a thing other than toasty warmth, lol.
It really is like the description says, its like a down sleeping bag on your upper body.

I wear it every night taking my dog outside, who wont do his duty without out there with him, and sometimes he lollygags for 15 mins. lol
This jacket keeps me so warm.

Ive been in the outdoor clothing retail world now for about 14 years and I own about 20 jackets from just about every brand there is.
There isnt a jacket that comes close to this thing in warmth, and any jacket that does will cost $600 and up.

It is a puffy bastard though, so if you don't dig the marshmallow look, this isnt for you. haha.

If you get cold easy, get this jacket, you will thank me later.
Im going to order the bibs on that site that are on sale now too since the jacket has knocked it out of the park.

https://www.camofire.com/index.php/Deals/24

yeah, Canada Goose makes a great jacket.
They are also about a grand, hah.
But yeah, cant go wrong with the goose.

yeah, Canada Goose makes a great jacket.
They are also about a grand, hah.
But yeah, cant go wrong with the goose.

Quality comes at a Price.. and I was lucky to find a decent one at a Price I could afford.. its big and heavy and I only use it about 3 months a year, but it'll prob last me a life time... Another cheap way to go is a full thermo body suit... Its not pretty, but its cheap and it'll be warm.. bring something warm to dring

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back