Kraton Warranty and where to buy, Help Plzz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beeper111

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Help me with 2 questions. .. Plz

#1 will Arrma honor ebay purchase for warranty work or do i have to buy from certain Dealer ?

#2 whr is the best place to buy ?

I'm gettin V4 Kraton

#1 Yes, There are many hobby shops on Ebay across the country that sell Arrma. There are also many Ebay stores that sell RC related products. These places for the most part buy their Arrmas directly from Horizon so your warranty would be honored.

I would not recommend buying a new Kraton from John Doe in Cali if you are worried about warranty.

#2 The best place to buy is from a legit seller with 99.7 % or higher feedback with the best price you can find. If they are going to charge some ridiculous price for shipping, keep looking. Most top sellers offer free ship on RC models.

A little homework can save you $. Don't be afraid to contact them and put in an offer. They may just bite.

You need to buy it from an authorized retailer in order to have warranty. I bought my Notorious from a guy on another forum that had one unopened, new in box. When the esc let out magic smoke I contacted Horizon and provided them with my PayPal receipt. No good. If it wasn’t for me pleading my case, I would have been s.o.l. They told me they would warranty it as a one time courtesy. So whoever you buy it from, make sure they are an authorized dealer.

You need to buy it from an authorized retailer in order to have warranty. I bought my Notorious from a guy on another forum that had one unopened, new in box. When the esc let out magic smoke I contacted Horizon and provided them with my PayPal receipt. No good. If it wasn’t for me pleading my case, I would have been s.o.l. They told me they would warranty it as a one time courtesy. So whoever you buy it from, make sure they are an authorized dealer.
Yeah your correct. When I bought mine I asked the seller if they were warranted and said they will ship out directly from Horizon. They are a Horizon Authorized Partner and I have paper receipts. So I guess when buying on there do your homework and ask questions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back