Warranty dept

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sturmin8r

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Anyone get a hold of the warranty dept. I’ve been on hold for hours multiple times. Emailed them multiple times. Got only one response back to start the warranty claim and haven’t heard back in a week since then. I’m questioning if I’ll ever buy arrma again because the service SUCKS!

Hang in there. I sent another email today looking for help due to no response from last week. I’m sure they are running on reduced manpower.

Too many warranty calls for exploded motor bearings :oops:

I've had awesome support from Horizon Hobby. don't give up on them just yet. they're probably on reduced man power over this shut down drama show.

I reached out to arrma through email on Thursday, just got a response this morning to initiate the claim. I’m guessing, like has been said, the pandemic is bogging them down. Don’t let that ruin your outlook on the brand just yet!

Anyone get a hold of the warranty dept. I’ve been on hold for hours multiple times. Emailed them multiple times. Got only one response back to start the warranty claim and haven’t heard back in a week since then. I’m questioning if I’ll ever buy arrma again because the service SUCKS!
I call and take the option for them to call me back. They always call back in about an hour. After that they send me an email and problem solved. Forget me, it's been stellar. Just a few pictures and explanation of the issue (ESC one time and a couple of steering servos). Within one day, parts are on their way.

Any warranty claims I’ve had have been fast. Hang in there and try to be patient, businesses are overwhelmed and under handed right now.

I call and take the option for them to call me back. They always call back in about an hour. After that they send me an email and problem solved. Forget me, it's been stellar. Just a few pictures and explanation of the issue (ESC one time and a couple of steering servos). Within one day, parts are on their way.

I never get that option for a call back. Just put on hold. What number are you calling?

When i email arrma it redirects me to horizonhobby no way really to get hold of arrma itself
yeah work with Horizon Hobby directly, their awesome. support is so good, if they sell it, I'd buy it. lawnmowers, guns, whiskey, full size tires, house paint etc. etc. hang in there, they'll get to ya. I always email here [email protected]

I never get that option for a call back. Just put on hold. What number are you calling?
Are you calling Horizon Hobby? That's who I call. Maybe something has changed recently. Are you in the US? I am. I just called and waited for like 5 minutes. They might have taken that option out. It looks like email and chatting is your best option for now. Bummer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back