Talion Warranty fun and games!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skidpants

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Had my foam wheel inserts go after a couple months, not from using in adverse weather conditions. It’s a design error from what I’ve read! I’m in the UK and getting a really poor response from my supplier. What’s my chances of getting this resolved? Cheers

Had my foam wheel inserts go after a couple months, not from using in adverse weather conditions. It’s a design error from what I’ve read! I’m in the UK and getting a really poor response from my supplier. What’s my chances of getting this resolved? Cheers
In the UK? Good luck.??

What is the design error? mine holds after a year.
Centrifugal force sucking in at tyre bleed points as opposed to chucking out? your lucky seems to be one or two similar reports around.

Anyway, check out these home made tyre foam inserts 30p each...sorted ?

Attachments

• DCBCDB6F-255A-47E0-A4C3-17BFF887B1D4.jpeg
    DCBCDB6F-255A-47E0-A4C3-17BFF887B1D4.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 28
Oh, so that's design issue is common to all RC tires, it's nothing special. BUT, what you can do (and what i've done) is to plug those holes in the wheel and drill new ones in the tire outside.

Oh, so that's design issue is common to all RC tires, it's nothing special. BUT, what you can do (and what i've done) is to plug those holes in the wheel and drill new ones in the tire outside.
Yeh will do that now ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back