Kraton Warranty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis17

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
How do i warranty my kraton is there a num to call or what, other rc's come with warranty cards?

I didnt do anything to it but for example traxxas has a warranty card you send in, i didnt see anything like that with my kraton?

First off, hello and welcome.

There was a reason for our chatter at the beginning because there have been just a few warranty questions lately for “accidents” which really would not be covered.

@bicketybam hit the nail on the head with his statement, and i have to say I was shaking my head with him :geek:

@slick2500 was on spot with the information (y)

I didnt do anything to it but for example traxxas has a warranty card you send in, i didnt see anything like that with my kraton?
Traxxas has a warranty card? The last Traxxas I bought brand new didn't even come with a manual, just a quick start guide....................

You probably need to send in the Traxxas warranty card to activate the warranty. Fail to send it in = no warranty.

I emailed Horizon 3 days ago regarding a defective servo in my Typhon. A brand new one just showed up. I emailed them 2 days ago about the cooling fan on my BLX 185 not working. A new one showed up today. You may not have a card to mail, but my experience with their warranty has been top notch so far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back