Warranty

Thread starter #1

Travis17

Arrma RC's
Kraton
How do i warranty my kraton is there a num to call or what, other rc's come with warranty cards?

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast
How do i warranty my kraton is there a num to call or what, other rc's come with warranty cards?
All Arrma Rcs have a warranty against manufacturer's defects for 2 years. If you ran it into a wall and broke everything that is not a manufacturer's defect.
But here ya go https://www.arrma-rc.com/support/warranty

Thread starter #6

Travis17

Arrma RC's
Kraton
I didnt do anything to it but for example traxxas has a warranty card you send in, i didnt see anything like that with my kraton?

joostin420

Arrma RC's
Fazon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton
First off, hello and welcome.

There was a reason for our chatter at the beginning because there have been just a few warranty questions lately for “accidents” which really would not be covered.

@bicketybam hit the nail on the head with his statement, and i have to say I was shaking my head with him :geek:

@slick2500 was on spot with the information (y)

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast
I didnt do anything to it but for example traxxas has a warranty card you send in, i didnt see anything like that with my kraton?
Traxxas has a warranty card? The last Traxxas I bought brand new didn't even come with a manual, just a quick start guide....................

stuartd

Arrma RC's
Outcast, Talion
You probably need to send in the Traxxas warranty card to activate the warranty. Fail to send it in = no warranty.

bicketybam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Senton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
I emailed Horizon 3 days ago regarding a defective servo in my Typhon. A brand new one just showed up. I emailed them 2 days ago about the cooling fan on my BLX 185 not working. A new one showed up today. You may not have a card to mail, but my experience with their warranty has been top notch so far.