Kraton Watch for your arms! Mine look like bananas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
IMG_1433.JPG
IMG_1435.JPG
IMG_1436.JPG

I think the one im running on the truck is the original arms aho ca,e with the car
Going to try the bliling water method
image.jpg

Worked really well

Boiling water should certainly work to straighten em out. Simple fix and easy.
I don't have any parts that look like a banana but I wish I did. Would be a whole lot easier to pay for this hobby if I could deliver a curved banana when I needed to.

Boiling water should certainly work to straighten em out. Simple fix and easy.
I don't have any parts that look like a banana but I wish I did. Would be a whole lot easier to pay for this hobby if I could deliver a curved banana when I needed to.
I cant imagine hwo the rpms would do. Because if you know the front chassi is at an angle and the arms are too and with time it wants to level out like the rear are and they become twisted and bent

I cant imagine hwo the rpms would do. Because if you know the front chassi is at an angle and the arms are too and with time it wants to level out like the rear are and they become twisted and bent

I have never needed to buy arms after stock setup in my life yet 10 trucks. Maybe I'm not bashing hard enough but I reckon I need to break some sh*t so I don't keep lookin like a southern cornbread female dog-muffin. I do have rear bumper RPM parts on my poor (giant waste of money) Slash and a bumper on my Kraton. Softer but effective, I guess.

I have never needed to buy arms after stock setup in my life yet 10 trucks. Maybe I'm not bashing hard enough but I reckon I need to break some sh*t so I don't keep lookin like a southern cornbread female dog-muffin. I do have rear bumper RPM parts on my poor (giant waste of money) Slash and a bumper on my Kraton. Softer but effective, I guess.
The only time i broke the arms in my kraton it by hitting metal posts twice at high speed. Otherwise they were doig really great even on sometimes one tire landing

mhhhh I was checking mines yesterday, they looked like they were bent but I just thought they've always been like that....
what's going on here? why is this happening?

mhhhh I was checking mines yesterday, they looked like they were bent but I just thought they've always been like that....
what's going on here? why is this happening?
They bend from the shock position out. Lot of stress keeping the car chassis off the ground thru jumping and ruff terrain. The hole for the suspension mount will get flared on the ends and egg shaped form general use. Also over time if a car is left on its wheels in a hot place the arms will bend. Best to set the chassis on a box so the stress is off the tires, shocks and arms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back